Looking for some advise

J

joey300z

Awards
I was thinking about just taking winny's im about 300lbs been working out for about 2 months now treadmill in the morning about 2 miles and treadmill and weights at night does anyone have any suggestions for a good cycle to drop weight

H

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
An excellent cycle:

Great diet
Cardio
Weight Training
Hard work
Time and patience

That's it. All the drugs in the world won't help if you don't have the above 5 things in place and until you do, I wouldn't consider using anything.

You've only been working out for two months. It took you a long time to put on the weight. It's going to take a long time to take off the weight. It don't happen over night. Consistent clean diet along with weight training and cardio will get on the right path. Stick with it and you will begin to see changes.

Good luck. If you need diet or traing help... post in that section and we'll give you help!

J

joey300z

Awards
Thanx for the advise i have droped about 30lbs already im in very good shape i just need something to help me out im only taking in 100 calories a day and working hard. i thought winnis would help but i read that alone is not good so im looking for something else

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

H

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You're looking for the quick fix... the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It doesn't exist. Seriously, keep going with things and you will see results in time. You have to give it time. Taking drugs right now won't help the long-term situtation. Yes, you will likely drop some pounds but not nearly as many as you would if you "knew" and "understood" your body first.

Drugs should be a supplement to your overall regimine. Something to give you that "boost" when things slow down. Adding them in now will give you a short-term gain but the long-term result will be that once you come off (whever it is you use) you'll rebound because you don't know your body well enough in how it reacts to various foods, macro nutritent ratio's, calories, etc.

Learn and discover your body and what it NEEDS.

It's hard work no question about it. Altering one's body isn't an easy process. It's a lifelong pursuit and you have to be in it for the "long haul" or you'll end up right back where you started with a lot of wasted time, effort and heartache in the process.

Like I said, post in the diet and training forums to get some feedback on how we can help you dailed in a nutrition and training program. OR, if you have the $$$... hire Bobo to develop a plan for you. I hear it's the best $$$ you'll ever spend in life. He'll teach you how to eat, what to eat, when to eat it and why you're eating it. he'll put together a training plan to help you succeed. You still have to execute but he'll give you the info and edge you need to make it happen.

Good luck.

M

Meerschaum

Awards
I was thinking about just taking winny's im about 300lbs been working out for about 2 months now treadmill in the morning about 2 miles and treadmill and weights at night does anyone have any suggestions for a good cycle to drop weight
well man I used to be over 330lbs, my advice? screw bothering with roids at that weight, sure they might exhibit some very good effects on bodyfat but its a misuse, you've been training 2 months, you can diet and train clean and lose a good (assuming you are 100lbs overweight that is) 100lbs in the next 12 months if you do things properly, I would say to train at least a year or ideally two years before you bother with roids, some might disagree with that time frame and it is your body, but I dont think hopping on steroids to lose weight so early on is the right thing. I think a good idea is to start to develop a long view of this, make it a permanent lifestyle, let time pass, study everything you can about steroids and take an objective view of them so you dont even need to ask questions like this (no offense intended man), get proper diet and exercise the weight will go off you, you might hit your ideal weight and instead of steroids being your biggest concern its plastic surgery (in my case) to remove leftover skin.

If you do decide to completely disreguard what I just said, get your BP and Cholesterol checked along with a hormone level test and liver test, spend 4 weeks doing high intensity cardio to get that heart up to par, and cycle smart spend some time reading man, spend all your time reading.

my two cents

EDIT: 100 calories a day? I hope your joking

J

joey300z

Awards
[i ment 1000 calories. thanks for the advise

H

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I also think you need more than that.

You're starving yourself right now which is making the body "hold on" to everything you put in it. Your metabolism must be really, really low which will also slow down the weight loss process.

You should probably be in the 2500 range depending on your activity level, current BF%, etc. Perhaps even higher!

M

Meerschaum

Awards
your very welcome man, I just hope you do whats right for yourself, I know the point your at right now, its part of what I refer to in retrospect 'the duldrums' I mean, your not going to notice major recomp changes for another 50 or 60 lbs from now (depending on alot of things) which can take a good 5-6 months. You gotta stay dedicated and realize the time will pass and you'll get somewhere, one thing I never even considered was that eventually I would get way down in weight, and want skin removal, but I did and I think alot of ex-fatties can say the same, dont waste your bucks on roids, save'em for more important things like future plastic surgery you might want.

EDIT: bump cals to at least 1500 man, if your a smoker, switch to nicorette gum too :D

J

joey300z

Awards
here is my workout schedule
7:30am 2 miles treadmill then 1/2 hour on bike then about 150 crunches
6:00 basketball 2 miles treadmill then 1/2 bike the likt for about 1-1/2 hours any suggestions

M

Meerschaum

Awards
here is my workout schedule
7:30am 2 miles treadmill then 1/2 hour on bike then about 150 crunches
6:00 basketball 2 miles treadmill then 1/2 bike the likt for about 1-1/2 hours any suggestions
suggest you dont do anything so extreme that you wind up saying '**** this' and quit in a few months, do what you can and think 'long term'.

J

joey300z

Awards
i actualy stated with more and cut back to it if i dont go one day i feel like **** so i think this is a good routine. i was wondering if there were certian exercises anyone could suggest

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
An excellent cycle:

Great diet
Cardio
Weight Training
Hard work
Time and patience

That's it. All the drugs in the world won't help if you don't have the above 5 things in place and until you do, I wouldn't consider using anything.

QUOTE]

:goodpost:
I would only add.

6. proper rest and sleep