Tren and Superdrol

rtm

rtm

Awards
There is a guy at my local gym who is in decent shape. I know him, but don't personally talk with him. After a long layoff, I recently started back working out(currently on Bobo's Muscle Building Plan) and this guy had changed his body quite a bit. I was told by a mutual friend that he had been eating a "new supplement" called M1T like it was candy over the last few months. I shared my concerns about the negative effects of the supplement and actually directed him to research for himself on this board.

Well I was recently told that this guy had actually started an 8 week cycle of Tren Ace at 50mg ED with no Test. But he had this "new" supplement (Superdrol) that he was going to use with it. I again expressed my concerns, especially since I don't think he has ever used Tren before.

The next day, the guy approaches me and asks why I think it's a bad idea and about how wrong I am. Now I know why I don't talk to the guy, because he thinks he knows it all.

Isn't he setting himself up for trouble? I have always heard about the harsh effects of Tren(Fina). But I can't imagine stacking it with something like Superdrol.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Super Drol is actually very clean with little sides if any It's highly anabolic with very low androgenicity. It would stack very well with tren but I wouldn't recomend it without a test base and only for a hardcore bulking cycle.

I guess if you did it without the test it would make a sick cutting stack though.

rtm

rtm

Awards
I don't know too much about Superdrol except what I have read on the boards here. But it seems to be some serious stuff. I already know about how harsh Tren is.

I can't imagine the results of someone stacking two products that strong together.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you're right, you should be concerned ... test should be the base of all cycles especially when using tren ... how much tren is he taking per day/eod?

rtm

rtm

Awards
He's taking 50mg ED. I told him about how it would affect him and why he needed Test, but all I got was that he had run it with DMSO alone and never experienced any issues. Then I tried to explain to him about how injecting the stuff was far from using it with DMSO, but got the "I have friends that did fine" explanation.

Like I said previously, he is one of these "know-it-all" types, so I rarely talk to him. But when I heard that he was starting Tren and Superdrol, I just automatically assumed that using two products that strong was bad news.

Again, I'm not too familiar with SUperdrol except from this board and the write up on it. I looked it over again, and it actually has mentioned running it and Tren together along with Test.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
There are guys who just won't listen no matter how wrong they are, let him do his tren and SD experience. Maybe he'll listen if you use Tren, Test, and SD AND do better than he did.

rtm

rtm

Awards
I doubt it. Anyways it will be awhile before I ever did anything like that. As I mentioned, I am currently doing Bobo's Muscle Building Plan.I have actually just started week #2.

Once I have my diet and training "tuned" for optimal results for my body, I want to go as far as I can before doing anything. I actually was lucky enough to get two bottles of Superdrol, and have it put back for future use. (No! I'm not parting with it!
)

I don't think I would start out with Tren anyways because of what I have heard.

I was just shocked because I have this mental image of how bad it could be to run these together. I guess it's beacuse of how strong you hear both of these compounds are.

But I have not used either of these compounds, and it could be as Lean One says.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
sd, tren, and prop. would be a sick cycle. not for the faint of heart or newbie. People would notice.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Not asking for sources... but is SuperDrol even still available? Eagleresearch from the DS website doesn't have it anymore. I missed the boat on this and still really would like to get some.
The oficial Anabolic Minds stance is that Superdrol is in the same boat as all the other PH/PS. I don't think it's available any more, but it would be stupid of someone to risk getting banned by telling you where you can get it. You're walking a fine line here. Go fishing somewhere else.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
Harsh Tren???

The first cycle I ever did was Tren/Test. 75 mg daily for the Tren. I didn't have a single negative side effect.

I'm sure people have some nasty effects from the talk but it's amazing listening to people talk about it like it's magma shooting into your muscles when I got nothing but good out of it.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
If you ask me, the only negative side effect I can think of from tren is its suppression abilities.

Nobody's asking me though. :blink:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
The oficial Anabolic Minds stance is that Superdrol is in the same boat as all the other PH/PS. I don't think it's available any more, but it would be stupid of someone to risk getting banned by telling you where you can get it. You're walking a fine line here. Go fishing somewhere else.
I don't feel that a response to explain myself is appropriate in this thread. Is there another way to contact you?

And for the record. Never once was I asking for a source in my post. "Not asking for sources... " A simple "Yes it's still avail" or "No... it's not" was the question. You completely ignored/misinterpreted what I said.

- Jonesie

RRAdam

Awards
I ran 2 weeks of SD to kick off my test/tren cycle... got the standard pound a day, which most people seem to get... but I bloated quite a bit - which seemed to go down after the SD stopped. I also got some very intense back pumps ala m1t. Strength didnt go up much either... was running 30 mg sd ed, 100mg prop ed, 38mg tren ed.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
If you ask me, the only negative side effect I can think of from tren is its suppression abilities.

besides that I was thinking of the psychological sides. Many have noted effects of aggression, depression, and even disorganized thoughts. Of course I am often confused and my friend Harvey the rabbit assures me that my tren is good for me. :twisted:

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Jonesy, you will have much better luck finding masteron than superdrol at this point. It'll also be cheaper, LOL. Superdrol is just methylated masteron, basically... Masteron is good stuff, from an effects standpoint it's midway between stanzolol and trenbolone, and it's not liver toxic to any significant degree like oral gear is.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Jonesy, you will have much better luck finding masteron than superdrol at this point. It'll also be cheaper, LOL. Superdrol is just methylated masteron, basically... Masteron is good stuff, from an effects standpoint it's midway between stanzolol and trenbolone, and it's not liver toxic to any significant degree like oral gear is.
Thanks. That's exactly what I was asking.

Truck

Banned
Awards
SD is significantly more anabolic than masteron, but does have similar drying effects (although bloat/saturation on SD is something masteron doesnt do)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
That's intresting, I lost water hard on SD, and my diet was **** too(tons of salt) Tren never made me mean like others say it does, but test + anything has potential towards aggression in my book. Test, tren, SD... Ohhhh yeah, sounds good, but you better add some clonidine or another hypotensive to combat aggression.

brandon79

Awards
superdrol is THE ****!!

i took 30-40mg ed

i became dry dry dry dry and vascular as ****.

the only thing was the fucking pumps in my calves when playing basketball.. couldnt handle it.. plus my bp went sky high..

i think i will try 10mg next time around.. i am sitting 4 more bottles.

:)

here is my 'hop into spring' 20 week cycle, starting april 1st.

100mg test prop ed
750mg tren e ew
100 npp 2x/week(joints)
20mg superdrol ed - 4 weeks
running hcg throughout

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
...'hop into spring' 20 week cycle...
That sounds so refreshing! Hippity hoppity.. I love it

Superdrol is "da bom", but it makes me hyper too. I won't even bring up the bull dozer incident again :run:

Truck

Banned
Awards
That's intresting, I lost water hard on SD, and my diet was **** too(tons of salt) Tren never made me mean like others say it does, but test + anything has potential towards aggression in my book. Test, tren, SD... Ohhhh yeah, sounds good, but you better add some clonidine or another hypotensive to combat aggression.
some users reported "saturation" on SD...can't really call it bloating, but the creatine-like impression that the muscles have been "filled"...perhaps RBC or just nitrogen.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
superdrol is THE ****!!

i took 30-40mg ed

i became dry dry dry dry and vascular as ****.

the only thing was the fucking pumps in my calves when playing basketball.. couldnt handle it.. plus my bp went sky high..

i think i will try 10mg next time around..
Were you taking anything for high BP? I am about to try SD @ 20 mg a day I think, along with either EQ or primo and possibly low dose prop (see thread on "stacking superdrol").

I am and will continue using hawthorne, celery seed, alicicin garlic. I will also add in twinlab blood pressure control.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Saturation on SD, I had nothing short of hallucenations! I would run around my house thinking I was a dinosaur eating steak and eggs off hot chicks chests'!

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Saturation on SD, I had nothing short of hallucenations! I would run around my house thinking I was a dinosaur eating steak and eggs off hot chicks chests'!
Boy, that would have been something I should have thrown in to the write-up:

"Superdrol will make you run around your house thinking you are a dinosaur. In addition, you will believe that you are eating steak and eggs off hot chicks' chests. Whether the steak appears on only one chick's chest, while the eggs are on the other's, or whether each chick has both steak and eggs on her chest, that is something we are not yet in a position to conclude. Feedback from the testers was not conclusive. Please share your experiences in the Superdrol Reference Thread in the Designer Supplements subforum at AnabolicMinds.com."

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Boy, that would have been something I should have thrown in to the write-up:

"Superdrol will make you run around your house thinking you are a dinosaur. In addition, you will believe that you are eating steak and eggs off hot chicks' chests. Whether the steak appears on only one chick's chest, while the eggs are on the other's, or whether each chick has both steak and eggs on her chest, that is something we are not yet in a position to conclude. Feedback from the testers was not conclusive. Please share your experiences in the Superdrol Reference Thread in the Designer Supplements subforum at AnabolicMinds.com."
OK, that's it, I want 10 more bottles if it does that!!!

Dude, Masteron is very well reputed as an Anadrol sub for boosting RBC's, and with how vascular and pumped I got on SD, I imagine the "saturation" is a creatine/nitro/RBC karatee chop! Most methyls just boost creatine stores, but I have reason to suspect that SD increases nitro retention too by direct AR interaction. Now, where's my steak plater..

INXS

Awards

Not to hijack this thread, but since Tren causes libido problems, would it help if someone used Tribulus along with it? This is of course, if someone couldn't get a hold of some Test to help out in that department.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I doubt tribulus would be strong enough to counter the tren's libido suppression problems.

RRAdam

Awards
SD bloated me pretty bad... not as bad as m1t, but very significant.