PES Erase when in nolva pct? (Conflicting info)

oliverduke

Awards
So iv done as much reading as i can and cannot find a decent answer to when to use erase in pct

iv finished a 7 week cycle of triumph+ stano with good success

PCT
NOLVA 20/20/10/10
daa 3g/ 3 / 3/ 3
anabeta 4caps/4 /4 /4

Erase... the problem

some say dose day 1 to help mitigate estro rising (but estro rising is what aids recover? and also nolva stops any estro sides so why run erase?)
some say start week 3 two weeks beyond pct lower any estro present once nolva isn't protecting you (again could you not get rebound from stopping erase?)
some say don't take erase at all and nolva will do...

thanks

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
So iv done as much reading as i can and cannot find a decent answer to when to use erase in pct

iv finished a 7 week cycle of triumph+ stano with good success

PCT
NOLVA 20/20/10/10
daa 3g/ 3 / 3/ 3
anabeta 4caps/4 /4 /4

Erase... the problem

some say dose day 1 to help mitigate estro rising (but estro rising is what aids recover? and also nolva stops any estro sides so why run erase?)
some say start week 3 two weeks beyond pct lower any estro present once nolva isn't protecting you (again could you not get rebound from stopping erase?)
some say don't take erase at all and nolva will do...

thanks
If I run any AI in pct it starts week 4 of SERM then taper down so something like 3/2/2/1

oliverduke

Awards
If I run any AI in pct it starts week 4 of SERM then taper down so something like 3/2/2/1
Thanks

Think I'm going to start week 3
2 weeks 1 cap per day then oed till empty.

It's erase pro which is only 1 pill per day so hard to stagger dose...

Swolljaboi

Awards
If you are using the new formula that is not arimistane you may want to start in week two as people are saying it takes longer to kick in.

stann123

stann123

Awards
If you are using the new formula that is not arimistane you may want to start in week two as people are saying it takes longer to kick in.
I still have no idea whats in the new formula. Anyone know?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I've always heard good things about Erase but lately, not so good.

There is a thread posted on a guys bloodwork showing Erase didn't help him out at all from Clomid only dosing long term. It's called Clomid 12.5 I think. If anyone is interested.

oliverduke

Awards

There is a thread posted on a guys bloodwork showing Erase didn't help him out at all from Clomid only dosing long term. It's called Clomid 12.5 I think. If anyone is interested.
Thanks

I'm running nolva as the main pct so just going to add in erase end of week 2 so 2 weeks with nolva then 2 weeks past nolva

probs won't taper as its just 1 pill a day... may do OED towards the end

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

The new Erase is superior to the old version. And obviously Erase will not work for everyone in a clinical setting. It's intended to be used as a natural adjunct

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/239618-abieta-8-11-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/239679-uncaria-tomentosa-extract.html

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I liked the old erase just fine, but Im looking forward to running the new stuff, I would not, however, run it alongside novladex in pct.