i'm still contemplating my upcoming first inject cycle...

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i've decided so far that i'm going with 600 cyp per week for 14 weeks. after that i'm not sure.

i want to use some eq to get some nice vascularity out of it. but then again i want to use drol in the begining because of the really bad back pumps and pain i get from even low dose dbol. but if i use the drol i can't use eq because they both increase rbc and that could lead to problems.

this leaves me with deca as a second inject choice. now i wouldn't mind usign deca if it weren't for the progesteron increase and the fact that it stays detectable for such a long long time.

i have access to NPP though. how long does it stay detectable in your system and how often does it need to be pinned?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Is this for a bulk, cut, recomp?

Since this is a first time, the cyp should be good enough. If you want to add drol, make sure to start the doses low. Or, you could use some prop for the first few weeks with your cyp. And/or some winny for the last few weeks.

I don't know anything about NPP at the moment.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Is this for a bulk, cut, recomp?

Since this is a first time, the cyp should be good enough. If you want to add drol, make sure to start the doses low. Or, you could use some prop for the first few weeks with your cyp. And/or some winny for the last few weeks.

I don't know anything about NPP at the moment.

ya i want this to be a straight bulk. i like the eq b/c of what it does for your appitite. i was actually contimplating using some suspension during the first two weeks to kick the cycle up while i'm waiting for the cyp to kick in. goal is to get 30lbs up after the 14 week cycle is done.

i may just see if i can hack the dbol and try it again. have a bottle of suspension in case the dbol hates me again and use that to kick start the cycle for the first 2 weeks or so. and use 400-500mg eq per week and 600cyp per week.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what dose you were using the Dbol at, but try 30mg ed. Add in some taurine and/or potassium.

I've even read where some have used an extra dose of test e or cyp for the first couple of weeks to help things get going. I don't know if it is advised to do so, but sounded like they had good results.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what dose you were using the Dbol at, but try 30mg ed. Add in some taurine and/or potassium.

I've even read where some have used an extra dose of test e or cyp for the first couple of weeks to help things get going. I don't know if it is advised to do so, but sounded like they had good results.

i've used 20mg and still had problems with the back pumps. i never had those pumps on 20mg of m1t. thats the main reason for the drol or suspension to start htings off instead of the dbol.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Try taking about 6 grams of Taurine per day...really helps alleviate my back pumps.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
ok guess i'll give it another try and do this

600mg cyp per week 1-14 weeks
30mg dbol per day 4-6 weeks
400mg eq weeks 1-13

weeks 16-20... 50-40-30-20mg nolva
weeks 16-20... 100mg clomid

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
The general consensus as far as I know it is that after every cycle you must increase the dosage of testosterone to get the same effects as the previous cycle. If you are running 600mg/week on your first cycle, can you tell me what your dosage plan will be for your second? Now don't get me wrong, I'm the "if you're going to do it, do it right" type of guy, but you can do it right with a little less test and a little less stress on the body. What made you decide to go with the dose you chose?

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
the cyp i have is 300mg/ml, so 2cc a week is 600. i know everyone says this but i don't plan on doing another cycle in a long time after this one. i'll either do cyp and drol this time, or cyp eq and suspension for the first two weeks to start it off. next cycle, i don't know maybe something similar dosage wise.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if you just take .8 cc each shot 2x a week that will be 500mg a week

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Drol doesn't do the same insane pump thing dbol does at all, at least not at 165mg/day. I couldn't walk more than 3 blocks on dbol without getting insane calf pumps but drol hasn't given me any problems of that sort. The strength drol is giving me is pretty sweet so far too, though I constantly have sort of an "uneasy" feeling, kind of you get when you,re nervous. I'm only one week in though, things could change.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
thats the thing that keeps me from using dbol again, i just can't move with those back pumps, can't deadlift at all thats for sure. i couldn't pull 135 twice without wanting cry :eek:

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to lie down after doing deadlifts for like 10 minutes after each set. It was kind of a bitch... The upper body pumps were amazing though, I wish I'd taken some pics.