M1-T and 1,4 AD cycle.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Obligatory Post/ I am 23. I have been working out off and on since I was 16. I decided to stick with it this time and in 3 months bulked from 156 to 177 as of yesterday (no PH or AS yet). I go (to the gym) 6 days a week with 2 days being abs and cardio and 1 completely off day. I eat 7 times a day and very between 3200 - 4000 calories (I could cough up a chicken breast). I am still wanting to wait for a couple of more months before starting any PH's but want to get some opinions now. I am trying to borrow my buddies digi cam so I can take some pics and get those up. /Obligatory Post

I have been browsing (SuperSoilders blood work while on M1T) for a while and gathering some great info but I wanted to get some opinions on my cycle I have built.

I got a great deal on a VPX M1-T (Methyl 1-Testosterone (17alpha methyl-17beta-hydroxy-andros (1-ene-3-one) 8cc = 10mg) and Liposomal EQ (1,4 Androstediene-3 diol 8cc= 250mg). Great deal.... $125 w/ S&H... so I know the general view on VPX but the price was right. I snagged a 240cc of M1T and 480cc of the EQ.

I figured if I could manage 2,2 week cycles from what I have split 6 months apart. My goal is to use the bottles up together but I don't think that's possible unless I go insane doses on the EQ. PCT will be 6-OXO, DS - LeanXtreme, Longoliajack/Trib/ZMA, Milk Thistle. I am still debating on if I should use Tamoxifen Citrate for a PH cycle.

Days 1-7
10cc M1T
10cc EQ

Days 8-11
8cc M1T
10cc EQ

Days 12-14
6cc M1T
10cc EQ

Total M1T = 120 left of 240cc bottle
Total EQ = 140 left of 480cc bottle

My questions are:

1. How does this look in general?
2. Should I up dosages any where?
3. Could EQ be bumped higher or extended out from the 14th day and then how does that affect PCT.
4. Should I use Tamoxifen Citrate or even something to keep LH up like HCG?

I know there are others but if you could lend your experience that would be great.

Thanks,

Jonesie -

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
ttt

Been a couple of days now.. any thoughts?

Dsilver

Awards
No one cares about us :)

Jonesie,

It would appear that people don't give a damn about our cycles and what we are trying to do....