Here's my cycle. Help with Dose

COBRAfan67

Awards
Ep15tane- 30mg/45mg/45mg/45mg/52.5mg
Dienazone- 1ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2.5ml (How should I dose?)
Cycle Assist- 4c per day (2am/2pm)- Pre-Load/On cycle/ and throughout PCT
Inhibit-P- 0/0/0/2c/3c/3c/3c/3c/2c/2c/1c- (How does this look? Should I split the doses up?)
Orange Triad- 6c per day- Pre-Load/On cycle/ and throughout PCT
Fish Oil- Pre-Load/On cycle/ and throughout PCT
Taurine- 0/0/5g/5g/5g/5g/5g/5g/5g
Reduce XT- Starting week 3 of PCT- 3c/day. (Split or together?)
DAA- 4c/day (2am/2pm) starting day1 of PCT.

Clomid- 50/50/25/25. (Split Dose?)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ep15tane- 30mg/45mg/45mg/45mg/52.5mg
Dienazone- 1ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2.5ml (How should I dose?)
Cycle Assist- 4c per day (2am/2pm)- Pre-Load/On cycle/ and throughout PCT
Inhibit-P- 0/0/0/2c/3c/3c/3c/3c/2c/2c/1c- (How does this look? Should I split the doses up?)
Orange Triad- 6c per day- Pre-Load/On cycle/ and throughout PCT
Fish Oil- Pre-Load/On cycle/ and throughout PCT
Taurine- 0/0/5g/5g/5g/5g/5g/5g/5g
Reduce XT- Starting week 3 of PCT- 3c/day. (Split or together?)
DAA- 4c/day (2am/2pm) starting day1 of PCT.

Clomid- 50/50/25/25. (Split Dose?)
Can't help with dienazone as I haven't used it, I always recommend at least 6 caps of cycle assist per day (this has been my dosing). But if you aren't having issues at 4 then go for it. Take Inhibit p before bed. Many people spilt doses of reduce Xt but I don't, I take the full dose in the morning when cortisol is at its highest. And no need to split dose clomid.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Can't help with dienazone as I haven't used it, I always recommend at least 6 caps of cycle assist per day (this has been my dosing). But if you aren't having issues at 4 then go for it. Take Inhibit p before bed. Many people spilt doses of reduce Xt but I don't, I take the full dose in the morning when cortisol is at its highest. And no need to split dose clomid.
I go 8 caps a day for CA. I don't think daa needs to be split

SNOman

SNOman

Awards
No DAA can be taken in one serving. 8 caps a day is the ideal serving for Cycle Assist

COBRAfan67

Awards
Ok- Thanks for all the input guys. I meant 8c per day, I got two bottles. Does it look like I have all the bases covered? What about a Test Base for the Dienazone (Pretty much Tren, and I heard it was needed), or does the Epistane take care of that?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi doesn't work as a "test base" but it's possible that you don't need one.

I'd take Epi at 30/45/45/45/45/45 for total of 6 weeks instead of 5 weeks at lower dose. I'd probably spread Dienazone evenly for those 6 weeks too... 1/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5 or something like that.

COBRAfan67

Awards
Epi doesn't work as a "test base" but it's possible that you don't need one.

I'd take Epi at 30/45/45/45/45/45 for total of 6 weeks instead of 5 weeks at lower dose. I'd probably spread Dienazone evenly for those 6 weeks too... 1/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5 or something like that.
I actually like that setup better. 6 weeks- but I might take the Dienazone 1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2. Thanks for the help. Should I grab something for a base, just in case? How will I know to use it- besides getting puffy nipps?

SNOman

SNOman

Awards
I actually like that setup better. 6 weeks- but I might take the Dienazone 1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2. Thanks for the help. Should I grab something for a base, just in case? How will I know to use it- besides getting puffy nipps?
For puffy nips Inhibit P or other Ldopa is what you want

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, Inhibit P or Prolactrone would be great but it's possible that you wouldn't even need them. Better safe than sorry though.