Some questions TRT, PCT, and Cycling

bikerMT

Awards
Info
6'0" 220 lbs 17% BF
Looking to lean out, not to bulk up. Diet is good, training is more for endurance and agility than strength and size.

So, I was diagnosed with low T about 3 months ago, doc said I was just below the normal range, no I don't know the number, but with symptoms and the blood work, he suggested TRT, but did not prescribe injections. I was prescribed 50 mg troche (test base sublingual) each day, so 350mg/wk but who knows what the actual amount utilized is with bioavailability of sublingual. The more I got to reading about the troche and test base and the further along I got after starting TRT I noticed surges of energy and periods of lethargy, the more I got thinking that my level must be spiking and dropping since test base has such a short half life. So, after some home chemistry with some implants, I have vials with test prop 100mg/ml. Started the injections eod 100mg and will be taking third inject tomorrow (5 days in now.) I have heard that PCT for people who are on TRT is simplified since there is an outside test source as opposed to kick starting my own production post-cycle. However, I wonder if I should follow a similar protocol to a normal PCT routine since my TRT is test base that fluctuates due to the no ester. Any ideas on what a PCT routine should look like for me? I was thinking of doing as follows
tamoxifen wk 1-2 40mg ed
wk 3-4 20mg ed
wk 5 10mg ed

I am running some tamoxifen at 20mg ed to try and reduce preexisting gyno, and will continue that for 6 months as a last-ditch effort to try to avoid cosmetic surgery

Guess I would just like some advice on the above and the questions below, I've researched the hell out of it, and have found so many conflicting statements, I don't know what to believe.
Questions:
1 should I follow usual pct even though I am on TRT (albeit an unorthodox form of TRT)
2 As I am prone to gyno, should I run some anastrozole for the whole cycle, to reduce bloating and prevent further gyno? What would dosing look like on cycle and for PCT?
3 Any tips on reducing PIP with prop? Cutting with sterile oil (extra ml of oil with each 1 ml injection?) This one was kind of funny, I thought that people who talked about PIP with prop were a bunch of whiners until the day after my first pin. (Definitely not unbearable, but annoying and noticeable, surprisingly quad was less sore than glut)

Thanks for the help, been lurking around here getting help from reading posts for awhile but this is my first post

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Pct is to start testosterone production after you end your cycle. If you're on trt (regardless of who makes it) you aren't going to come off.
Also trt doses usually don't require an AI because you aren't raising your level high enough for aromitization.
I suppose I may be wrong with that but I don't use an AI for my trt dose

bikerMT

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I am really prone to gyno which is why I asked about the AI, and also, since starting TRT, I have started a cycle of additional Test Prop (on top of TRT) dose. Will be right around 550mg/week of the Test Prop, and the 350mg/week from the prescribed TRT dose. Since I just started the cycle, I am just now feeling the first of the effects from the prop. Women who were 3's and 4's are all of the sudden a lot more attractive, and I am starting to notice some strength increase and increase in muscle definition around the abs. Can see why people say that once you join the dark side you don't go back, and I am still only in my second week. Would love a little more help on this. Also, am going to add some equipoise into the mix, would love to hear more about peoples experience with that one.