New to AM

FadingYou

FadingYou

Awards
Nice to meet you guys my names tucker,I live in northwest florida.I was born and raised in the area,grew up playing football and skateboardoing mostly,didnt get into working out as a lifestyle till the age of about 21.I had ran great cycles of SD and Xtren with extreme gains each time.SD at 30 mg a day and halo at 125 mg a day for 7 weeks was the longest and best OTC cycle I went with.After that I tried gear a few times as in 6-8 week cycles of test prop,along with SD at 20 mg a day and loved it.I backed up off the gear for a while because I didnt need it anymore,I got what I wanted,but I was injured and out of the gym for almost 6 months and am ready to jump back in full force,everything is healed and I am ready to go,but noticed the OTC ph game is not what it once was.The only thing I recognized was some OTC PH that was labeled as winny,but was actually just epistane dosed at 20 mg.

I was researching some of the OTC prohormones and such I used to take and realized I can't get superdrol,m1t,any dbol conversions or anything,What do people take these days?Im not paying 150 bucks for some xtren from 5 years ago,I will just go buy some gear if its going to be all that.Whats something new on the market thats as strong as a halo/superdrol cycle?I am totally unfamiliar with the new age of PH's.its been about 7 years since the last time I ran anything,I am 30 now.

I havent maxed out so my stats would be pointless if not false to list.It will all be changing soon.Nice to check this site out,AM is huge.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to blow up...

TR3ST and DYMETHAZI9E or Stenadrol is the way to go.

FadingYou

FadingYou

Awards
What is trest,I like the sound of dymethazine,I remember that being around even back then,I just never got the chance to try it.I forgot all about that particular compound,thats why I am here,to get my knowledge back up to speed,thanks for the suggestion!I will look into stenadrol and Tr3ST.

BrandonH1083

Awards
Super dmz 2.0 is good. Its methylstenbolone and dymethazine which are both similar to superdrol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is trest,I like the sound of dymethazine,I remember that being around even back then,I just never got the chance to try it.I forgot all about that particular compound,thats why I am here,to get my knowledge back up to speed,thanks for the suggestion!I will look into stenadrol and Tr3ST.
TR3ST is pure trestolone. It's extremely anabolic nonmethyl that will actually combat lethargy and make your libido skyrocket. It can be stacked with pretty much anything.

Stenadrol is methylstenbolone and dimethandrostenol in one bottle. Methylstenbolone is like a little brother of SD and dimethandrostenol is a dry compound that is great for strength and aggression.

FadingYou

FadingYou

Awards
Preciate it guys,will look into all of this,I like the sound of the trest,kinda like stanodrol is sounds like.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
You can still get SD, M1T, and DBol from some vendors if you look around.

FadingYou

FadingYou

Awards
Thanks for all the help,I dont know if my private messages are not working or what,I can't message you back for some reason.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
If you do some googling you should be able to find them.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Preciate it guys,will look into all of this,I like the sound of the trest,kinda like stanodrol is sounds like.
Trest blows Stanodrol out of the water. It's much better in keeping libido high and combatting lethargy but it'll also actually give you good gains.

It aromatizes though so I recommend to have a good AI like Formeron or Aromasin on hand, just in case.

00S4Boy

Awards
Here fading let me get ya up to date.

Since you've been gone we have lost phera(madol,p-plex), Boldione(bold200 and such), and Diendione(x-tren) back in 2010. In 2012 we lost Superdrol and Prostanozol(p-stanz and such).

Things still kicking around

Alpha one - prohormone to M1t - self explanatory

Methyl Stenbolone - 2 methylated M1T, still a strong compound but no m1t kinda like a little brother of superdrol as g0 said.

Dymethazine(DMZ) - 2 superdrol molecules bonded together, should convert to superdrol in the body, people report good size and strength, not as much as SD but usually a lot less stressful on the body.

Halodrol - Prohomone to Turinabol - you should know this one good entry level compound

Methyl Clostebol(Mechabol) - basically turinabol lacking a 1-2 double bond, similar effects users usually report more of a feel good feeling on it then halodrol, used to only find the prohormone to it p-mag or promagnon but the active isn't banned so people started making it

Epistane - you should know this one, antiestrogenic dry decent muscle building entry level compound

Protobol - Probably the weakest of the methyls you may remember the old version protodrol or protomax - mild dry gains

Max LMG - Non methyl precursor to 18 methyl nor test - can aromatize - wet bulker stacker

Some new stuff
Celtic Mass(Superdiol) - with the superdrol ban, Celtic Labs decided to make a diol precursor like halodrol or pmag, or alpha one, to good old superdrol - pretty good stuff I ran it stacked with trest sweet spot is 40-60mg.

Trenavar(trendione) - With the ban of x-tren(diendione) we decided to make an actual trenbolone prohormone - non methyl stacker for tren like gains

Dienolone(Dienazone) - The active compound of diendione(x-tren), poor oral bioavailability Iron legion makes a transdermal version, pretty nice compound people usually report good dry strength gains

Mestebol - A celtic labs unique compound a proviron derivitive not really a steroid but a good hardening agent

Dianodrol - This guy is unique to us too, it's a modified dbol - was intended to be a precursor cause it sucks getting real m14add, but doesn't seem like the metabolic pathways we thought it would take happened turned out kinda like a dry dbol.

Dimethabold - Also this guy is unique to us and kind of my precious because I ended up naming this product, brand spanking new no one else has ever made it since julius vida back in the 60's in a lab been out on the market for about a month, no real reports on it just yet as cycles are just getting started. It's dbol with an added 2 methyl group, we are hoping it's a homerun.

Triumphalis - This is a unique guy people are saying it's effects are between epi and superdrol, dry gains great glycogen retention good mood enhancement. It's basically methyl dht but instead of a 3 ketone, it has an azo function. If your interested get it fast because Iron legion is dropping out of the oral game, and supposedly it's a very tough compound to handle, once their stocks diminish celtic is going to attempt to make a clone to keep it around.

Mithras(dimethandrostenol) - Know how I was talking about dimethabold earlier, well this is 2 methyl phera same concept, turned out to be a really good strength compound not a huge mass compound also another Iron legion brain child, comes in 2 flavors at the moment, capped at 5mg and a nanoparticulated oral solution at 25mg/ml - if your interested get it fast because in it's purest form it too may not be around much longer(and may never be around again in a nanoparticulated flavor)

Furaza - Non methylated furazabol - never really heard a great review of it can't actually tell ya much about it.

Trestobol - Celtic's baby right here the first and the best - Trestolone acetate is pretty much one of the best things to hit the market ever, chemically it's 7a methyl nandrolone. It act's like a more anabolic oral testosterone with minimal toxicity due to not being 17a methylated. Before this we also came out with the prohormone to it mentabolin - which some people still like seems to give a good pwo kick.

11-Ketotestosterone - very mild compound transdermal a good hardening agent - Iron Legion XI-KT the best on the market, it also has a dione precursor 11-Oxo which is oral.

Celtic Labs also makes powders for Trestolone acetate, Desoxytest acetate(non methyl phera, people are saying like it acts like a more anabolic mast or primo), Dienolone Acetate. Were working on Trestolone Cypionate, Desoxytest Cypionate and pretty sure a long ester Dienolone is in the works too, were also working on releasing transdermal trest and desoxytest. Not to mention all the other compounds we are working on like 17a methyl version of the target hormone of max-lmg, an 11-keto version of halotestin, and just recently started looking into 2a,17a dimethyl nandrolone, and Dimethandrolone which is a 11b methyl variant of trestolone.

Celtic Labs carries individual compounds of pretty much everything I just listed cept for Furaza, max LMG, and 11-oxo, except for things made by Iron Legion for out of respect we would not want to impose on their business.

FadingYou

FadingYou

Awards
Wow,great list,thanks alot,seems like there is still plenty of great options around.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
M-DIEN is missing. Killer cutting and strength hormone. Great gains, too. Second best to M1T IMHO. M14ADD- A great aromatizable to offset lethargy and other sides from dry hormones (trest also good for this).

00S4Boy

Awards
M-DIEN is missing. Killer cutting and strength hormone. Great gains, too. Second best to M1T IMHO. M14ADD- A great aromatizable to offset lethargy and other sides from dry hormones (trest also good for this).
M-Dien is banned, m1t is banned, m14add is a diol precursor to dbol not a test base/test base alternative.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M-Dien is banned, m1t is banned, m14add is a diol precursor to dbol not a test base/test base alternative.
He didn't say m14ad was a test base/alternative.

M1t/mdien are banned but easily attainable. Just a click away.

00S4Boy

Awards
He didn't say m14ad was a test base/alternative.

M1t/mdien are banned but easily attainable. Just a click away.
Reread his post, he said using m14add to offset lethargy and other sides and cited trest as an example. Trest has been used to offset sides of steroids because it acts like test which is also why it is being tested as a male contraceptive.

The most m14add is going to do it aromatize to help a/e balance, and users report with dbol a good feel, but it's not test/trest/dmau.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reread his post, he said using m14add to offset lethargy and other sides and cited trest as an example. Trest has been used to offset sides of steroids because it acts like test which is also why it is being tested as a male contraceptive.

The most m14add is going to do it aromatize to help a/e balance, and users report with dbol a good feel, but it's not test/trest/dmau.
He still didn't say to use either as such.
It is common to stack an aromatizing compound with a non aromatizing one to off set lethargy, dry joints, etc.
Ment has been around for a long time. Ba just was the one to make it easily attainable.

FadingYou

FadingYou

Awards
lol thanks for all the good unbanned stuff,seems like running a legal cycle is still possible.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
He still didn't say to use either as such.
It is common to stack an aromatizing compound with a non aromatizing one to off set lethargy, dry joints, etc.
Ment has been around for a long time. Ba just was the one to make it easily attainable.
Correct. I made no suggestion that it was a test substitute, only that it can be used to offset some lethargy and mood related sides of dry and/or non-aromatizing compounds.