Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got a notice of a steroid seizure from customs regarding an international envelope. The thing is, the only time I've ordered was about a year and a half ago from a source I've long forgotten. It was some winny (noob), but I changed my mind about juicing and cancelled the order and got my money back. I think some paperwork might have got mixed up over there since it was shipped to my old address and forwarded.

But anyway, the letter basically says if i don't reply they will destroy it. This is the best course of action right? Is my name on some kind of file now?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, just ignore it. But be advised that your mailing address is probably on a list for packages to be inspected.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Ignore it. The letters are sent to get you nervous, and think twice about ordering again. As far as your name, I'm sure your name and address are red flagged with Customs. Just be careful and most of all...smart.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks. It sucks because I cancelled this order over a year ago! Needless to say I would never order anything questionable internationally again.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i would jsut stick to domestic, i don't think i'll ever order international b/c of the risks.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
i would jsut stick to domestic, i don't think i'll ever order international b/c of the risks.
Domestic suppliers are getting busted like crazy lately though. He just can't have his stuff shipped to the same address twice, that's all...

Did you ever get your gear, dude? If not I'd send the letter with an explaination to your supplier and you could have him send it to a P.O. box elsewhere since your addy is flagged.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I agree. Sources are getting busted/retiring like mad right now.