Good Non methyls?

Football8

Awards
im adding in turinabol on the last 6 weeks of my test c cycle at 500mg and was wondering if there is a good non methyl i can also take..because im a little hesitant about taking 2 methyls unless there is another methylated compound anyone would reccomend to go with that?

Mystere3

Awards
No pt, up the test or tbol or roll with what u have.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celtic Trestobol would be a good choice. It's been compared to a combination of "test and tren". Definitely a favorite right now.

Another good choice could be Celtic Tren (trendione). It's a prohormone to trenbolone.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are already on test, why do you need 2 orals. Test+methyl is more than enough.

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
You are already on test, why do you need 2 orals. Test+methyl is more than enough.
^^ this. If you're not making gains on this then either something is wrong w your diet/training or your gear is bunk/underdosed.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
im adding in turinabol on the last 6 weeks of my test c cycle at 500mg and was wondering if there is a good non methyl i can also take..because im a little hesitant about taking 2 methyls unless there is another methylated compound anyone would reccomend to go with that?
I personally love dermacrine! .. dermacrine would definately deliver good results, I think that more companies should work on transdermal compounds, IMO is amazing and your blood levels are always stable. and the best part, no harm on your liver. you can also add proviron, or non methyl stano.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally love dermacrine! .. dermacrine would definately deliver good results, I think that more companies should work on transdermal compounds, IMO is amazing and your blood levels are always stable. and the best part, no harm on your liver. you can also add proviron, or non methyl stano.
Dermacrine would pretty much be useless while on test...

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine would pretty much be useless while on test...
I am not sure about that, when I used test at 500 mgs I started to feel tired at week 12, the main benefit of dermacrine is overal mental health and energy, after all DHEA is not test, its a natural hormone in the body, and it makes a great synergy with pregnenolone, which is a "feel good" ph and also helps focus and overall well being, some friends believe that pregnenolone is a must in every cycle due to its great benefits. dermacine = dhea and pregnenolone, also Eric said that dermacrine works great for TRT patients and I can see why.... 500 mgs of test should not be different and dermacrine should not pose a greater risk for gyno as long as the user use proper AIs needed