Pulsing options?

w7shred

Awards
26 been at it since 17. Few PH runs here and there one real test run. Looking to run something and not get shut down or just maybe run s4 or something else. I just need to recomp. What you guys think?

timper

timper

Awards
S4 will shut you down. All sarms will to a degree but that ones probably the worst from what I've heard. If you don't wanna get shut down you could try dosing osta at 10 for a while but idk how effective that would be. And even at 10 it may still cause a little shut down

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
S4 will shut you down. All sarms will to a degree but that ones probably the worst from what I've heard. If you don't wanna get shut down you could try dosing osta at 10 for a while but idk how effective that would be. And even at 10 it may still cause a little shut down
I think LGD-4033 is worse than S4 in terms of shutdown. Osta would definitely be your best bet.

Or if you don't want to risk it, go with some kind of natural anabolic. I'm on 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin as we speak and I haven't lost any strength. I'm on PCT after being on for 7 months so I really think it works.

timper

timper

Awards
I think LGD-4033 is worse than S4 in terms of shutdown. Osta would definitely be your best bet. Or if you don't want to risk it, go with some kind of natural anabolic. I'm on 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin as we speak and I haven't lost any strength. I'm on PCT after being on for 7 months so I really think it works.
Ya you're right LGD is the worst. Got it mixed up.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya you're right LGD is the worst. Got it mixed up.
Yeah... I wasn't even very impressed with LGD-4033 and SARM S4 stack. Won't do that stack again. Ostarine is interesting though.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you don't want to get shut down run something like X Gels/Erase (or another AI of your choice). Best natty stack out there IMO and will give you similar gains to a weaker PH. And no PCT.

Mystere3

Awards
S4 will not shut you down. It has 1/3 the affinity of test for the androgen receptor. You don't need any pct with it.

Mystere3

Awards
LGD is best used with something like SD or DMZ. It has no hepatotoxicity but is anabolic and will add gains.

Yeah... I wasn't even very impressed with LGD-4033 and SARM S4 stack. Won't do that stack again. Ostarine is interesting though.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LGD is best used with something like SD or DMZ. It has no hepatotoxicity but is anabolic and will add gains.
I ran it with TRT dose of test and I throw in SDMZ 2.0 at some point too.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was from sarms1.com

It did something but gains were not steroid-like.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 5
50Magnum Anabolics 1
Anabolics 69
Anabolics 10