DHEA + Novla = more estrogen???

Salem

Salem

Awards
DHEA + Novla = more estrogen???

I am confused why use DHEA as it can covert to estrogen.

tamoxifen does increase estrogen levels, and DHEA converts to both estrogen and testosterone (and subsequently DHT), with the estrogenic conversion generally being greater .

according PA from BB.com:
tamoxifen blocks estrogen receptors at the hypothalamus. The body then senses a deficit in estrogen (and testosterone) and so tries to compensate by producing more testosterone. This testosterone of course then aromatizes to produce more estrogen

Could anyone explain to me?

Salem

Salem

Awards
while a lot of people advocate using DHEA in PCT, but no one can answer that?

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DHEA is a fairly new concept to PCT therapy from what I can tell. It seems it was a novel idea by Dr.D. Everybody is jumping on it because it seems to make sense:

By supplementing DHEA, your body has more building blocks to work with, creating a cascading effect along the hormonal axis and getting the normal functions under way.

So yes, DHEA during PCT will likely mean more estrogen. Big deal. That's what Nolva's there for. You've got the receptors blocked. Nolva doesn't just block the receptors at the hypothalomus, it blocks them everywhere.

I think the usage of DHEA for PCT won't catch on. You won't hear about it a year from now. For most people, recovery isn't too difficult most of the time (if your playing by the rules of the game). So the anecdotal evidence will be minimal and debateable, making it nothing more than an extra cost.

Salem

Salem

Awards
thank you buddy

wondering your opinion on test recovery

any supplerment you use with Nolva to boost test or keep a good mood?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21