Got a call...

Status
Not open for further replies.

knuckles

Awards
from my brother on Friday. He said he bought a pair of jeans from a second hand shop for some performance he is doing. Anyway, he got them home and was gong to wash them when he felt something in the watch pocket. He thought he lucked into some cash however it was a packet. Turns out it was Androgel! He had no idea what it was and I got a kick out of it. That doesn't happen every day, maybe he could stumble onto some vials or something.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
use it on your girl... it'll turn her into a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
That's probably not a bad use, there isn't really much test in it. I've got some Testim, only 50 mg per tube. The phamokenetics show about 10% actually absorbed.

alpha-longhorn

Awards
**** i thought he found some rolex or something.. now that would be exciting!

BigBody

Awards
Put it on your sack. It will raise your test level much higher than if put anywhere else. Also gives you a higher DHT level as well.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Put it on your sack. It will raise your test level much higher than if put anywhere else. Also gives you a higher DHT level as well.
DO NOT DO THAT!! That is bad advice. It will set your nuts on fire. It is not intended to be put on the "sack"

PD

BigBody

Awards
I have done it many times since I got prescribed it it doesn't burn that bad and gives you a dramatically higher test level compared to normal. Their was a guy that did this and had blood work done and his test level was 2200. 1200 is about absolute tops for normal range. Scrotal skin is very thin and is high in alpha-5-reducatase. That may be spelled wrong its from memory but I really don't give a **** about spelling. Read this pdf: It has that stuff in it http://www.ijpc.com/_pdf/testost.pdf

Parteeman

Awards
I have done it many times since I got prescribed it it doesn't burn that bad and gives you a dramatically higher test level compared to normal. Their was a guy that did this and had blood work done and his test level was 2200. 1200 is about absolute tops for normal range. Scrotal skin is very thin and is high in alpha-5-reducatase. That may be spelled wrong its from memory but I really don't give a **** about spelling. Read this pdf: It has that stuff in it http://www.ijpc.com/_pdf/testost.pdf
I have done it many times as well, and it doesn't hurt that badly and my test level was 50% higher than your friend's! It works.

Status
Not open for further replies.