mdien and lower back pumps - AnabolicMinds.com

mdien and lower back pumps

1. New Member

mdien and lower back pumps

anyone else get lower back pumps off mdien? i used to get this off of m1t and it is very painful.i am using 40mgs ed

2. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Wow that is a high dose...how long have you been on and what are the gains like! I would say drop down 5mgs until the feeling subsides...then slowly start upping the dose until you get to your "comfort spot".
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

40mgs?. Holly ****!. You must have a lot to waste!. What in gods name are you trying to do?. How long have you been on it for 40mg?. Why not use 70 to 80mg?. WTF?.
    •   

4. New Member

40mgs is entirely too much as i am a little hard-headed and went to the extreme when i read that m-dien did little at small doses. i can definitely feel a difference (vascularity,hardness,more density) since adding it to my stack: 4ad cyp 1800mgs, 1-test cyp 700mgs, tren ace 260mgs
  5. New Member

what's your weight again?
    16mg worked well for me at 248lbs in 4ad 1test stack.
    if stacking I would start at around 12mgs and work up to no more than 20mgs. Just MHO. Until superdrol came along my I would have concured with the unparralleled vascularity effect of mdien in so far as oral ph/ps class drugs go. SD is just so much better all around. It is almost too good.
  6. New Member

i am 280 and i have a 40inch waist obviusly fat around the waistline but i am very solid everywhere else. 1 am going to use 20mgs m-dien from here out because the lethargy is worse than m1t at 15mgs. the lower back pumps came back when i started m-dien at 40mgs but not quite as bad as m1t at 15mgs. is it possible that 1-test cyp causes lethargy like m1t? i am just trying to put my finger on what is going on with my cycle as i have 2.5 weeks left
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by s.norman
    is it possible that 1-test cyp causes lethargy like m1t? i am just trying to put my finger on what is going on with my cycle as i have 2.5 weeks left
    any 1 test product can cause lethargy regardless of delivery trans, oral, or im.
    In fact 1 test can be as bad as M1T on this front.

Am I missing something or do you not have any test foundation to the cycle? You will feel lethargy when you shutdown unless you provide some suitible substitute for your natural test
    ie. 4ad, prop, TNE, ect. We all need some test in every cycle IMHO. Any cycle run without test or 4AD is going to hit you hard.

As for the back pumps you can try high doses taurine and potassium. They might help and can't hurt.
  8. New Member

i am running 1800mgs 4ad cyp which has kept my mood good and libido in good shape also.the extreme lethargy kicked in with the high m-dien dose. i also started a sleep-inducing supplement phenibut about 10 days ago and this may be contributing to this hangover effect.anyone else who uses phenibut feel this lethargic effect the next day? i only use phenibut 2g to help me sleep
  9. New Member

i am running 1800mgs 4ad cyp which has kept my mood good and libido in good shape also.the extreme lethargy kicked in with the high m-dien dose. i also started a sleep-inducing supplement phenibut about 10 days ago and this may be contributing to this hangover effect.anyone else who uses phenibut feel this lethargic effect the next day? i only use phenibut 2g to help me sleep
    2 grams is to much if using phenibut on a regular basis, try 1 gram or 1/2 gram to see what happens. this should eliminate hangover effect
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

40mgs is entirely too much as i am a little hard-headed and went to the extreme when i read that m-dien did little at small doses. i can definitely feel a difference (vascularity,hardness,more density) since adding it to my stack: 4ad cyp 1800mgs, 1-test cyp 700mgs, tren ace 260mgs
    Sounds like you "over-did" your cycle. You need help with correct dosing. I just think you went overboard with dosing and your stack. I mean if you planed on taking so much "****" together you could have at least lowered the dosages or each product.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. prohormones and no back pumps?
    By guyfromkop2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 08:35 PM
  2. clen and lower back pumps
    By s.norman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2005, 11:32 AM
  3. M1-t and lower back pumps, tightness
    By metacat in forum Anabolics