Winstrol only cycle or some sugestions...

dat_man

Awards
HI,

what do you think of just Winstrol cycle, is it smart (very little side efects)? Or you have some other smart sugestions?

Thanks in front...

Chamillionaire

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't do it, and I'd advise you to get test. Winny alone will shut you down hard.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nope ! quite noticable side effects... want a simple cycle? use 100 mg test prop eod for the entire cycle.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
HI,

what do you think of just Winstrol cycle, is it smart (very little side efects)? Or you have some other smart sugestions?

Thanks in front...
There really are only about 4 roids that can (well efectively) used along and winny isn't one of them. winny is high on the sides, low on the bang for buck. its used to modify the effect of others basically (most add it to a cycle to harden up.).

If your looking for the lowest sides here stick to low dosages and mild roids. var, eq, and light dose of test

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Test = base for every cycle.

Enough said.

Hoodlum_0227

Banned
Awards
hey guys, I am sorta new to this stuff too but from what I've read (which is lots), Winstrol actually isn't too high on side effects, andI've read that you make solid gains on it that are alot easier to keep and it cannot convert to estrogen. But I have never taken it before but it sounds quite good.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Obviously you haven't read the board rules. And by your other post you need to read "Lots More."

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, I am sorta new to this stuff too but from what I've read (which is lots), Winstrol actually isn't too high on side effects, andI've read that you make solid gains on it that are alot easier to keep and it cannot convert to estrogen. But I have never taken it before but it sounds quite good.
Keep reading "lots" more young grasshopper.

pumpinfina

Awards
HI,

Thanks in front...
get some equipoise, and then do a cycle.

alpha-longhorn

Awards
winny is not HIGH on side effects.. and what does the statement

"winny alone with shut you down hard" mean?

as opposed to what? test alone? lol... test alone won't shut you down as hard as winny alone? is there something worse than 100% shutdown?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established

as opposed to what? test alone? lol... test alone won't shut you down as hard as winny alone? is there something worse than 100% shutdown?
I think you may be missing the point of the responses. I know you're looking for facts, as most of us do, but this issue has been debated over-and-over. Basically, what's being said is, don't rely on winny as a base for a cycle. Stack it with some form of test.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

Winny not high on sides? its liver toxic as anything, dries out your joints (not something that a lifter wants), baldness if your prone to that, blood presure, and other gear related sides. It can also weaken your tendons.

and when "winny alone with shut you down hard" he may mean that your not going to get around being shutdown but using winny. and not all gear is as suppressive as some, it is often easier for someone to recover from a test only cycle then the deca or fina cycle.

pushinit25

Awards
I never seem to hear anything good about winny but when I added to the end of my first test e and deca cycle it seemed to make a big difference in strength and weight loss. could it be that I was just starting to feel the effects of the test and deca I ran them for 10 weeks and started the winny at the 7th week all the way up till the 13th week when i took my first dose hcg.