HCG help

Universal23

Universal23

Awards
A long time lifting buddy of mine just text me. He's coming off anabolics for good and is asking me how to run hcg, he said "He wants 5 weeks worth of HCG,and wants to run it at 1000iu's a week" I told him this can be a very complicated topic and if you want the best advice to go see a doc. but no he's doing it himself. I personally have only used hcg twice for each of my two test cycles at the end of my cycle before pct. I just used 1 whole 5000iu vial and mixed with bacteriostatic water divided into about 10 insulin syringes and put in the fridge. I think I dosed every 3-4days for about 3weeks before pct and I seemed to recover fine.

But is the administration and dosing different for someone who has been on for a while with apparently little rest (probably not proper pcts either) for someone starting over from scratch? I looked online and found so many different suggestions many say 250-500iu 2x a week many say 1000-3000iu every week? But for how many weeks? Isn't it suppressive and estrogenic? I think he basically wants to just quit all his gear and regain as much natural test as he can..

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
Tell him to try triptorelin . Look into it. Also called GNRH

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Tell him to try triptorelin . Look into it. Also called GNRH
I fully agree, it's often overlooked. Iv seen it work wonders on people.