What To Ensure Before Using Test

Blown_SC

Blown_SC

Eh Hole Board Supporter
Awards
What To Ensure Before Using Test

There are many things to consider, such as overall health etc… however, this is more specific to ensure fewer complications and side effects.

Before using testosterone, ensure you do not have:

- benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH), (although, you should read THIS)
- heart disease,
- high levels of cholesterol;
- liver disease
- kidney disease.

Also, make sure that you do not use the brand of testosterone called Histerone if you have an allergy to mercury.

What other drugs will affect testosterone?
Before using testosterone, talk to your doctor if you are taking any of the following medicines:

- warfarin (Coumadin);
- insulin or another diabetes medicine such as glipizide (Glucotrol), glyburide (Diabeta, Micronase, Glynase), repaglinide (Prandin), rosiglitazone (Avandia), and others; or
- a corticosteroid such as methylprednisolone (Depo-Medrol, Medrol, Solu-Medrol), prednisone (Deltasone, Orasone, others), and others.

This was compiled from some info I read at WebMD.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
So diabetics should not use test? I have a friend who is a type 2 diabetic and he has used test twice, without complications I believe. Not trying to argue the info but more or less just curious as to what effects it may have on the diabetic?

regards,
COTC

Blown_SC

Blown_SC

Eh Hole Board Supporter
Awards
So diabetics should not use test? I have a friend who is a type 2 diabetic and he has used test twice, without complications I believe. Not trying to argue the info but more or less just curious as to what effects it may have on the diabetic?

regards,
COTC
You should contact your GP before hand to ensure there will be no altercations. Seriously... don't take anything for granted.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

regards,
COTC
Some can, some can't. test can increase insulin resistance in diabetics. I have noticed it in me and usually have to compensate my medications if I use test. Tren on the other hand seams to affect it the other way. it make me more senitive to the insulin. go figure.

tommyboy

Awards
Hey guys what exactly is Liver disease. And how do you determine if you have benign prostatic hypertrophy. Would family history of prostate cancer be the only thing that would make you get it?

Some can, some can't. test can increase insulin resistance in diabetics. I have noticed it in me and usually have to compensate my medications if I use test. Tren on the other hand seams to affect it the other way. it make me more senitive to the insulin. go figure.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
a good physical by your doctor. a must before doing steriods.