Backpumps

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright my AM friends I just wanted to make a new thread for back pumps to see if anybody has any new knowledge on the subject. I've been having the worst back pumps from trenavar. I've tried everything, taurine, calcium, potassium, stretching nothing helps. They almost always ruin my leg and back workouts. Any ideas?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Besides supplementing. I believe a large part of back pumps are form related. On or off cycle if feel like it's starting to develop i try and clean up by lifts. Squats , deads etc. that's just me and it works. Some people will agree differently.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Besides supplementing. I believe a large part of back pumps are form related. On or off cycle if feel like it's starting to develop i try and clean up by lifts. Squats , deads etc. that's just me and it works. Some people will agree differently.

Thanks maybe I'll drop the weight a little and really focus on form.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Thanks maybe I'll drop the weight a little and really focus on form.
its worth a shot. I can take grams on top of grams of taurine helps A little. But when I start to control my lifts they almost disappear within the next set. Everyone is different.

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
^^ this 5 grams really helped mine .. I would get them from incline walking . It was brutal

Hard.Gainer

Hard.Gainer

Awards
Deadlifts help relieve back pumps for me sometimes. Taurine also helps. I take 1-2g when I wake up and another 3-4g pre workout.

wyrd1

Awards
Don't forget magnesium. I also agree with the 5+g taurine

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking 3G a day. I'll raise it to 5

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
CEDeoudes59 Supplements 1