Cycle question - AnabolicMinds.com

Cycle question

1. Board Supporter

Cycle question

I'm considering making my two weeker of m1-t (10-15 mgs ed) into a 4-5 weeker. Here's my situation. I had the m1-t on laying around and have used it before/know it works pretty well. Anyway, my gear order ran behind and impatient me decicded to do a 2 weeker. I'm up 10-15 lbs not too bloated. However now I've got my test prop and drol. I've never tried drol and am quite excited. Soo here's what I'm thinking; for another 2 weeks frontload 300 mgs prop day 1 then 100mgs ed after plus 75-100 mgs drol, and 40mcgs ifg-1 for these 2 weeks and then 2 weeks into pct. I'd like to know if m5aa can be used in here also or am I just asking too destroy my liver? PCT will be standard clomid/nolva, alphamale, and hopefully carbolin-19. Goal here would be to get to a total of 25 lbs gained/be able to run another in 6 weeks/gain some freaky vascularity through the drol/m5aa/ifg-1.

Kiss your liver goodbye after that one.
  3. Board Supporter

Uh yeah that's not very helpful.

How about cutting the drol and switching over to the m5aa say 40 mgs a day, with the same test protocol, and the igf1. Would anybody compare the bodycomp effects of m5aa to winny? Is 2 weeks a long enough time to be on it and notice anything?
    •   

4. Registered User

leave out the m5aa DEFINITELY, also i would be VERY wary of running any 17aa directly after m1t ... and drop is fairly harsh

why not just extend it to a 6 week cycle with the prop? 2 weeks is nothing
  5. Board Supporter

Appreciate the feedback glen. The reason for a 2 weeker would be to minimize htpa shutdown (or stop it completely) so my recovery is quick. The only reason I'm considering making it longer would be because I've never used drol or m5aa before and am excited to try them out. I can see why switching from m1-t to drol would be unkind to my liver...to say the least. I'm kinda suprised that you said leave the m5aa out "DEFINITELY". I'm truthfully not that well learned on this substance, but was under the impression that it's not very liver toxic or supressive. Therefore, it would be a good thing to use to help harden up/solidify the m1-t gains. Overall I'd only be on orals for 4-5 weeks (2 weeks m1-t/2-3 weeks m5aa) which from what I've gathered is a pretty rational amount of time to be using liver toxic gear, and the doses aren't insane.

BTW, I realize I haven't posted much at all here. I hope I'm not coming off as the guy who asks for advice then comes off as being ungrateful for others responses. I'm just trying to get grasp on things...like the rest of us.
  6. New Member

winni

i did my first shot of winni last week very painfull and sore still after 5 days is that normal
  7. Board Supporter

What's the brand? Mg's per ml? What gauge pin did you use? How deep did you go/where? I'v only used qv winny and it was painful. Not horrible, but uncomfortable. Is the pain getting any better/worse? Most likely if it's starting to feel better you're ok. If it's getting worse that's not normal, and you should go to a doctor. After awhile I got more used to it. BTW it's great for adding a peak to your bi's...but it does kinda hurt imo.
  8. New Member

it was the white stuff in a breakble glass took it the buttock not so painfull anymore but alot of dicomfort kinda lummpy will wait one more day if doesnt get betr will see a doc
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by wideguy
    Appreciate the feedback glen. The reason for a 2 weeker would be to minimize htpa shutdown (or stop it completely) so my recovery is quick. The only reason I'm considering making it longer would be because I've never used drol or m5aa before and am excited to try them out. I can see why switching from m1-t to drol would be unkind to my liver...to say the least. I'm kinda suprised that you said leave the m5aa out "DEFINITELY". I'm truthfully not that well learned on this substance, but was under the impression that it's not very liver toxic or supressive. Therefore, it would be a good thing to use to help harden up/solidify the m1-t gains. Overall I'd only be on orals for 4-5 weeks (2 weeks m1-t/2-3 weeks m5aa) which from what I've gathered is a pretty rational amount of time to be using liver toxic gear, and the doses aren't insane.

BTW, I realize I haven't posted much at all here. I hope I'm not coming off as the guy who asks for advice then comes off as being ungrateful for others responses. I'm just trying to get grasp on things...like the rest of us.
    well TRUST ME when i say your HPTA is definitely already completely shutdown after 2 weeks of m1t ... with that said i would definitely extend the prop out to 6-8 weeks ... and given the exteme toxicity of m1t i wouldn't touch another oral until you got some bloodwork done that says your liver values, lipids, cholesterol, etc. are all in check ... m1t is the worst of the worst in terms of liver toxicity and i wouldn't run another oral compound for some time .. its not worth it ... the prop will give you good gains on its own ... save the drol and the m5aa for another cycle

oh and btw there is NEVER a need to inject winny ... just drink it ... its suspended in water and is still 17a methylated and has to pass through the liver so save the pain and the poke and just down it
  10. Board Supporter

Glen do you think that running a two weeker of m1-t is worse than running 4-5 of drol or dbol? If you really think so and can give me good reason to agree I'll probably never use m1-t again. ALso, yes I'm shut down. I've heard m1-t in particular shuts you down in a matter of a day or two (48hrs). My point is that recovery could be 3-4 weeks if I go off right now. 2 weeks of m1t and another 4 to 6 weeks of just of just prop would be a **** cycle imo. My damn tren didn't come in yet so I have nothing to run with my test. HOWEVER, you might be on the boat that says tren is harsh on you liver and don't take it when you're trying to recover from you orals. I'm pretty sure I'm going to start my igf-1 tomorrow and run it for 3 weeks with nolva/clomid, and alpha male then start a 2-5 weeker of test/tren/drol, igf-1 ect. again then test/m5aa/?. What would go well with prop/m5aa?

Also, it should be mentioned that if you drink your winny you're not getting the full dose. I'm not positive on the conversion rate but I usually guess it's like 60% so, 100mgs of winny drank is 60 mgs you get.
  11. Registered User

do a search for m1t and bloodwork you'll find some very disturbing info about how horrible it is on your liver

i don't see why 2 weeks of m1t and 6-8 weeks of prop is a **** cycle .. many people do cycles like that with great success ... and no tren isn't harsh on your liver BUT it does man recovery different when you end on it

...where are you getting this info on winny? because as far as i know its wrong, whether you inject or drink it MUST pass through the liver due to the methylation ... it will be exactly the same drinking or injecting

its your body, i personally just wouldn't run an oral esp one as toxic as drol or winny after using m1t ... and i really dont' think there is anything wrong with 8 weeks of prop i think its a great cycle ... test is test and test is best
  12. Board Supporter

I respect your opinion glen. Thanks. As for the winny info I really couldn't tell you where I heard it.But I've read it many many times on several forums.
  13. Senior Member

M1T, lol it'll elevate liver enzymes worse than anadrol and shut you down within 5 days... What a ****ty compound.

I'm with glenihan, cruise it out on the prop for a total of 6 weeks then recover for a while.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Supersoldier did blood work while on M1T, he was down to like 50 ng/dl total test in 3 days. I think he was on 10 mg M1T per day.

So, yes, shutdown seems really, really quick.
  15. Board Supporter

What a garbage product! I'm better off running drol then. NO?
  16. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wideguy
    What a garbage product! I'm better off running drol then. NO?
    Maybe. I'm on anadrol right now and so far it seems to have its pros and cons compared with dbol. It's hard to say which I would reccomend right now we'll see how I feel after I've gotten off the drol and I can objectively compare.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nolva during cycle - Questions
    By dannyboy5000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2004, 07:50 AM
  2. 4-T cycle & questions
    By cpwhite in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2003, 09:19 AM
  3. 3rd cycle question
    By kto in forum Anabolics