A few slightly different 1st cycle questions

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Hey guys,

New member here, first post but have read heaps of info on these forums so I won't bother u with the normal bunch of is my PCT ok questions, Google is my friend and I have read extensively.

I'm 35 and have been training hard for approx two years: cardio/HIIT, resistance and kyokushin karate.

I'm considering a first PH cycle with Halodrol and compiling my shopping list.

1. I have a choice between Fusion Supplements Halodrol and Purus Labs Halovar. I understand they are the same compound but should I go with one over the other ie quality if it makes a diff?

2. Five weeks or six weeks?

2a. 50/75/75/75/75 or 50/50/75/75/75/75

3. My goal to lose a couple % body fat, I'm at about 10% now, while gaining about 2kg muscle. Is there anywhere that would outline recommended diet? Or just eat and grow as much as possivle then cut, which I'd prefer not to do...

4. At the moment I use preworkout, stimmed and non-stimmed fat burners as well as protein etc. Should I discontinue use while on cycle?

Thanks

stann123

stann123

Awards
1. don't know much about those companies. Id go with ironflex or lgi.

2. 5 weeks enless you bump it up to 100 the 6th week

3. id eat and grow, then go on a cut (personal preference)

4. Protein and creatine is fine. pre workouts will mess with blood pressure so i'd say no, and non stim pre workouts aren't needed because youll already get the best pumps ever on cycle.

kolejorg

Awards
Of those brands purus is my choice. I like most of their products. I use a preworkout now and then if I'm dragging ass when I get to the gym. But I also lift at night so I'm half dead when I get there. So far my bp hasn't gone up much but I only use a 1/4 scoop of Noxipro.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purus Labs discontinued their PH's years ago. Better not buy it from eBay or Amazon.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Of those brands purus is my choice. I like most of their products. I use a preworkout now and then if I'm dragging ass when I get to the gym. But I also lift at night so I'm half dead when I get there. So far my bp hasn't gone up much but I only use a 1/4 scoop of Noxipro.
I drink coffee in the morning and green tea when I get home from work. It helps me a lot. I work out at night. If it starts to go up just try green tea and see how that works. Or for an extra kick. Mix the tea with ur pwo.

kolejorg

Awards
There are a few legit places still selling halovar. But unless you know it's legit you might check out lgi

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'd say no to both brands frankly. I just bought from ironflex and after discounts and shipping each product I bought ended up being $15-20. If you want to run a dif compound you can get epi from Olympus and you get a full cycle in a bottle. I'd go with either those brands or lgi, ironmaglabs. For hdrol. It's amazing the dif between reputable company's and sketchy company's. if used a lot of dynamic formulas and they are a bit of a hit or miss. Good msten, halo was OK. Not as potent as lgi or another company IMO,

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Some uk sup stores still have it in stock
Yes, a reputable UK supp store has them both. I'm limiting myself to that website at the moment. Price is not an issue at all. I'll look into the other brands/companies suggested though but after research I definitely think halodrol will be my compound of choice for first cycle.

Any other opinions still welcome and any answers to my other questions.

Cheers

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yes, a reputable UK supp store has them both. I'm limiting myself to that website at the moment. Price is not an issue at all. I'll look into the other brands/companies suggested though but after research I definitely think halodrol will be my compound of choice for first cycle.

Any other opinions still welcome and any answers to my other questions.

Cheers
Dont limit yourself to one site. Just go buy a good brand man. Get lgi or ironflex. 2-3 bottles

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about Helladrol?
It's made by a very sketchy company. Out of current H-Drol clones I'd definitely go with Ironflex, LGI, Blackstone Labs or Celtic Labs. We at Olympus Labs will bring out a good and affordable H-Drol clone too but it'll take a few weeks.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Thanks guys, tracked down some LGI and it's ordered. That first step has given me tingles alone. I'll get the rest of my shopping list ordered today as well and hopefully I'll be on cycle in a couple weeks time.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, tracked down some LGI and it's ordered. That first step has given me tingles alone. I'll get the rest of my shopping list ordered today as well and hopefully I'll be on cycle in a couple weeks time.
Good choice.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's made by a very sketchy company. Out of current H-Drol clones I'd definitely go with Ironflex, LGI, Blackstone Labs or Celtic Labs. We at Olympus Labs will bring out a good and affordable H-Drol clone too but it'll take a few weeks.
Thanks for the Celtic Labs inclusion :)

I agree Helladrol is a no-go. That company is terrible.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the Celtic Labs inclusion :)

I agree Helladrol is a no-go. That company is terrible.
No problemo. We at Olympus Labs don't carry H-Drol yet and I don't have any issues telling about companies that do have it at the moment.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purity issues? Underdosed?
Helladrol was decent when I ran it in the past but I've heard bad things about their current products.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purity issues? Underdosed?
They're a generally poor company. There is a huge back-story to it all with the owner of the company, Primordial Performance, bad batches (tested and proven bad), emails/private messages from the owner of the company showing that he doesn't care about lying to customers, etc...

Bottom-Line: The owner of the company admitted to not testing his products, then his reps (ON THIS FORUM AT ONE TIME) just said "well, if people are getting results, it must be good..." Which is totally wrong. Who knows what else is in the caps.

Here is test results from one of their products:

labresults.jpg

And a link to a thread here at AM about it: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/164162-alert-lab-test.html

kolejorg

Awards
Well with a name like helladrol I'm a bit disappointed there's no sulfur and brimstone In each cap. Ya know since they're putting whatever the hell else they want in it.