legal gears methyl 4ad

  1. New Member
    MoonCricket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    129
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    67.7%

    legal gears methyl 4ad


    i have 2 bottles of these methylgels...my queation is can these
    be taken as a somewhat effective standalone cycle...and if so
    would 6 oxo be a decent pct...thnx.........ps i hear bad reviews
    about stackin it with m1t....true?

  2. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9662
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    You'll hear time and time again if you search, that it's not really a good idea to stack another methyl w/ M1T. It's pretty damn bad on the liver.

    See what you can find searching. The dosing should be established.
  3. New Member
    skratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    236
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    74%

    just so you know make sure to have nolva and clomid on
    hand because this stuff converts into methyl estrogen like a mofo
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    danielfernandes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    8.69%

    i just done 2 weeks cycle of m1t and lg methly 4 ad and let me tell you the gains were great
  5. Board Supporter
    punta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    367
    Rep Power
    304
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    77.36%

    One of my first cycles was a 4-ad standalone cycle it was 4 weeks, I got pretty good gains. Its a good cycle if you want minimal sides. I did low mg's so probably if you do like 600 mg a day or higher you will get great gains.
  6. New Member
    BLiStEr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    50
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    75.98%

    M4AD is aka gyno in a bottle.... the gains in strength and mass are good but you will have to combat estrogen. As far as stacking the methyls together there is no harm in doing that as long as you cut each dose in half. The recommended dose is not necessarily for every one because one size does not fit all. so figure out what your optimal dose for your weight is and cut that dose in half for each product and stack away for great results!!!
  7. New Member
    dego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    231
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    81.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiStEr
    M4AD is aka gyno in a bottle.... the gains in strength and mass are good but you will have to combat estrogen. As far as stacking the methyls together there is no harm in doing that as long as you cut each dose in half. The recommended dose is not necessarily for every one because one size does not fit all. so figure out what your optimal dose for your weight is and cut that dose in half for each product and stack away for great results!!!
    Have you used M4AD? I found it to be a suprisingly dry compound.
  8. New Member
    skratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    236
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    74%

    Are you sure you wernt taking m5aa.
  9. New Member
    dego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    231
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    81.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by skratch
    Are you sure you wernt taking m5aa.
    Are you kidding me? You think I would take something without knowing what it was?

    Yes I took M4AD and at high doses. At 280mg M4AD was noticalby dryer than 160mg of M14AD. I ran them back to back at said dosages and went from very dry/lean/hard to puffy and bloated. M4AD is highly androgenic I'm guessing it is roughly equivalent to M5 or MDHT, but with better anabolic qualities. Now that is just a guess as I haven't used my M5aa yet, when I do though I will be better suited to guestimate the androgenic activity of M4AD.
    I'm not sure if libido is a good way of guessing the amount of androgenic properties, but M4AD is far and away the best at increasing libido.

    Anyone else with experience with both M4AD and M14AD notice the difference in bloat?
  10. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1470
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiStEr
    M4AD is aka gyno in a bottle.... the gains in strength and mass are good but you will have to combat estrogen. As far as stacking the methyls together there is no harm in doing that as long as you cut each dose in half. The recommended dose is not necessarily for every one because one size does not fit all. so figure out what your optimal dose for your weight is and cut that dose in half for each product and stack away for great results!!!
    Bad advice. Cutting the dose in half if you stack methyls is total bull****.M1T is the devil at any dose.Stacking another methyl with it is like trying to cure a headache with a hammer.

    Dego is correct. M4AD is suprisingly dry. I was the origional tester of this crap when DS first released it. It took 250mg for any decent results to show. At high doses, I actually liked it a lot. However, The biggest drawback is that at doses like that, It's just not cost effective.
  11. New Member
    BLiStEr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    50
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    75.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by dego
    Have you used M4AD? I found it to be a suprisingly dry compound.
    Yes I have used M4AD alot and it may be from my own susceptibility to estrogen related symptoms but it did cause them.
  12. New Member
    BLiStEr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    50
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    75.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Bad advice. Cutting the dose in half if you stack methyls is total bull****.M1T is the devil at any dose.Stacking another methyl with it is like trying to cure a headache with a hammer.

    Dego is correct. M4AD is suprisingly dry. I was the origional tester of this crap when DS first released it. It took 250mg for any decent results to show. At high doses, I actually liked it a lot. However, The biggest drawback is that at doses like that, It's just not cost effective.
    I am so sorry that if in your infinate wisdom you find that stacking methyls is bad advice. His question was can they be stacked and the answer is yes they can, any other answer besides "yes" is not correct advice. As far as the high doses you propose, then it goes well with what I said one size does not fit all, especially with PH's. 250mg is not a very large dose for someone like myself. Now 250mg 2 times per day for a total of 500mg per day is more like it, I mean look at my avatar, that is me face and all, and I not that small. So if I cut my dose of 500mg per day in half then I am taking 250mg at 125mg 2 times per day and I can stack any other methyl with it that I choose, in which I have done and personally seen results. Then your bottem line of cost effectiveness is only superceded by the fact that if you want to play you have to pay.
  13. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1470
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    You'll hear time and time again if you search, that it's not really a good idea to stack another methyl w/ M1T. It's pretty damn bad on the liver.
    Nuf said.

    LO
  14. New Member
    BLiStEr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    50
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    75.98%

    2 half doses of 2 different methly products are equivilent in liver toxicity to one full dose of either one taken stand alone and therefore cutting the doses in half to stack has no other logic but to take it easy on the liver (if you consider anything in a methly PH taking it easy on the liver). That is the only reason for cutting the doses in half. I could see where inexperience and a misunderstanding of these products and what they do could be quite harmful such as:

    Example: Like scratch says M4ad converts to methyl estrogen which is very true where others tend to think M4ad is a cutting/hardening agent. M5aa is what I use (stacked with other things) as a cutting and hardening agent because of its tendency to be quite dry. M4AD is definately a PH to be used for mass and strength and exhibits a natural bloat that is estrogen related.
  15. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1470
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Exclamation Will it ever end?


    Quote Originally Posted by BLiStEr
    2 half doses of 2 different methly products are equivilent in liver toxicity to one full dose of either one taken stand alone and therefore cutting the doses in half to stack has no other logic but to take it easy on the liver (if you consider anything in a methly PH taking it easy on the liver). That is the only reason for cutting the doses in half.
    This is total misinformation based on a misguided assumption and it needs to stop. I will not support perpetuation of this crap. Steroids have difrent levels of toxicity based on their structure. M1T is the most toxic steroid known to man(at any dose) except for maybe methyl trienolone. If you took those 2 together would it be ok as long as you split respective doses in half?? No ****ing way.Sorry if you feel insulted by my infinite wisdom, but I will not allow this to continue.

    And I've never heard of anyone claiming M4AD to be a hardening agent. That's news to me.
  16. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,443
    Rep Power
    736844
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    21.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiStEr
    2 half doses of 2 different methly products are equivilent in liver toxicity to one full dose of either one taken stand alone and therefore cutting the doses in half to stack has no other logic but to take it easy on the liver (if you consider anything in a methly PH taking it easy on the liver). That is the only reason for cutting the doses in half. I could see where inexperience and a misunderstanding of these products and what they do could be quite harmful such as:

    Example: Like scratch says M4ad converts to methyl estrogen which is very true where others tend to think M4ad is a cutting/hardening agent. M5aa is what I use (stacked with other things) as a cutting and hardening agent because of its tendency to be quite dry. M4AD is definately a PH to be used for mass and strength and exhibits a natural bloat that is estrogen related.
    Wow... I must say... just listening to this makes wonder about any of your logic. Do a little more research, then contribute. Cuase you are spouting misinformation, that could get someone hurt. Do what you want to yourself.

    Adams

    And I must say... the comment of your avatar is classic.
  17. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1470
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    And I must say... the comment of your avatar is classic.
  18. New Member
    BLiStEr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    50
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    75.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    Wow... I must say... just listening to this makes wonder about any of your logic. Do a little more research, then contribute. Cuase you are spouting misinformation, that could get someone hurt. Do what you want to yourself.

    Adams

    And I must say... the comment of your avatar is classic.
    Flame away enlightened one, other than flaming why don't you provide some insight on this topic and enlighten all of us as to why 2 half doses would be more toxic than one full dose. I am anxious to hear. Its easy to sit there and be scared of what you don't know and understand, so until you provide some viable information in which I feel that I certianly have, then keep your unfounded flaming to yourself. Get someone hurt LOL you silly little person! That to me is the voice of one terribly uneducated man and seemingly very inexperienced in taking PH's. As far as your comment about my avatar it just goes to show that I am not afraid to show who I am, If you want to go to My web sight www.act4urcar.com and learn how to contact me we can resolve your ludricris comments on a personal level if you would like. Its up to you? It seems to me that people with your mentality are not willing to learn but are willing to put your unfouded, unsubstantiated comments in with no logic or explaination as to why you are right and I am wrong. Does it make you smart to be a flamer? I think not! Your task is to use your little search engine and prove to me why you cannot stack 2 methyl PH's with the doses cut in half. I don't want "because a mod said it" I want the facts as to why it is more harmful to use 2 half doses of different PH's, than it is to use one full dose of one Methyl PH. There is no logic in that because common sense (if you had any) would tell you that. So prove your point and I will admit I am wrong right here and now! I tell you what post a pic of yourself and lets see who has more experience with this stuff, I bet you are a want to be!!!
  19. New Member
    BLiStEr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    50
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    75.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    This is total misinformation based on a misguided assumption and it needs to stop. I will not support perpetuation of this crap. Steroids have difrent levels of toxicity based on their structure. M1T is the most toxic steroid known to man(at any dose) except for maybe methyl trienolone. If you took those 2 together would it be ok as long as you split respective doses in half?? No ****ing way.Sorry if you feel insulted by my infinite wisdom, but I will not allow this to continue.

    And I've never heard of anyone claiming M4AD to be a hardening agent. That's news to me.
    So its ok to take a full dose of M1T as long as you dont take nothing else correct? I agree. Now cut the dose in half of this terrible toxic formualtion of methylated 1-test and add a half dose of another methyl that is not as toxic as the M-1T (you said yourself that there is nothing more toxic) then common sense tells you that your full dose of 2 methlys are not even as toxic as one full dose of M-1T. I am not offended or insulted in any way. I am not cussing you like you are me in your replys calling my answers bull**** and no ****ing way. Why not let this continue till some one provides legit answers backed by research. I am willing to learn just like anyone. I may have been misinformed but my liver toxicity screens during my stacked cycles of M4AD and M4OHN were about the same and my Stack on M4AD and M-1T and around the same as my M-1T cycles that were stand alone. I come to this board to learn and to give some insight, why stop this thread when no one has proved anything yet. I am not speaking from speculation I am speaking from my own personal experience. Manufacturers of methylated products researched and recommended the minimal doses that they could to still see some minimal effects of the drugs, to keep liabilities in check and they also recommended 2 week cycles. In actuality the cycles can be longer with proper care and doses can be higher for people that weigh more because the recommended doses are for a 175lb man in most cases. In any case always have your blood work screened and watch you liver counts. You will be surprised that with these little small recommended doses that your liver is just fine. PCT with liver maintenence and your fine that is the bottem line? I just do not understand why it is such a big deal to stack when I have been doing it since the methyl PH's have come out. If I am totally wrong then please educate me properly without all the flaming? But I guess people are dropping like flies everywhere from these methylated PH's, Hell I know and work out with people that take tripple doses because of their weight (not that I would recommend that nor do it myself) and their blood work is never alarming, no more than a days worth of tylenol can do when you have a headache. BTW his question was not could he stack M-1T and Methyl Trienolone. His question was can he stack M4AD and M-1T which are 2 PH's and the answer again is cut the doses in half once you figure out the dose for your weight class and "yes" you can.
  20. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7017

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiStEr
    Flame away enlightened one, other than flaming why don't you provide some insight on this topic and enlighten all of us as to why 2 half doses would be more toxic than one full dose. I am anxious to hear. Its easy to sit there and be scared of what you don't know and understand, so until you provide some viable information in which I feel that I certianly have, then keep your unfounded flaming to yourself. Get someone hurt LOL you silly little person! That to me is the voice of one terribly uneducated man and seemingly very inexperienced in taking PH's. As far as your comment about my avatar it just goes to show that I am not afraid to show who I am, If you want to go to My web sight www.act4urcar.com and learn how to contact me we can resolve your ludricris comments on a personal level if you would like. Its up to you? It seems to me that people with your mentality are not willing to learn but are willing to put your unfouded, unsubstantiated comments in with no logic or explaination as to why you are right and I am wrong. Does it make you smart to be a flamer? I think not! Your task is to use your little search engine and prove to me why you cannot stack 2 methyl PH's with the doses cut in half. I don't want "because a mod said it" I want the facts as to why it is more harmful to use 2 half doses of different PH's, than it is to use one full dose of one Methyl PH. There is no logic in that because common sense (if you had any) would tell you that. So prove your point and I will admit I am wrong right here and now! I tell you what post a pic of yourself and lets see who has more experience with this stuff, I bet you are a want to be!!!
    Chill out Einstein. You are wrong. The reaosn two half dose methyls are the not the same is that the metabolites are completely different for two different compunds and that is what causes hepatotoxicity. You have intermediate stages of metabolite buildup within the liver and if you do not process the first second or thrid stage of metabolites efficiently due to stress you have a buildup of potent and dangerous metabolites in different stages causing further damage. Different compunds utilize different enzymes. THe more potent the worse off you are as those enzymes NEED to be utlized with the stronger metabolites which leaves the door open for possible damage due to metabolite inbalance frpom other substances.

    And that is an extremely basic expanation.


    If you actually took the time to learn the functions of the liver you might have known this before opening your mouth and sticking your foot in it. I'm getting sick and tired of people giving advice withouth have a ****ing clue what they are talking about especially when it comes to physiology. Just because YOU have used them together doesn't mean its OK. You are playing with people's health. You want proof? Pick up a physiology book. Due diligence is YOUR responsibility.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  21. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7017

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiStEr
    Hell I know and work out with people that take tripple doses because of their weight (not that I would recommend that nor do it myself) and their blood work is never alarming, no more than a days worth of tylenol can do when you have a headache. BTW his question was not could he stack M-1T and Methyl Trienolone. His question was can he stack M4AD and M-1T which are 2 PH's and the answer again is cut the doses in half once you figure out the dose for your weight class and "yes" you can.
    Bloodwork doesn't show hepatic angiosarcoma or adenomas.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  22. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7017

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiStEr
    2 half doses of 2 different methly products are equivilent in liver toxicity to one full dose of either one taken stand alone
    .
    Stick to working out. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Legal Gear: Methyl Supervol
    By Mr X in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-10-2005, 06:10 PM
  2. Legal Gear Methyl OHN ?
    By rogermoore in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-22-2005, 01:27 AM
  3. Legal gear methyl OHN
    By DARREN CROLLA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 05:09 PM
  4. legal gears m1t,4ad,masterv2 methygels
    By MoonCricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 03:05 PM
  5. legal gear methyl 4ad
    By script-pro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 08:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in