Best oral for big gains 1st ph

Bhobby

Awards
Hey guys this is my first post and I was wondering what you guys thought would be the best oral for big gains for a first cycle? I've heard a lot about halo extreme and that it's mild and a better option that super dmz but no one has really giving me reasons on why I shouldn't do super dmz as a first cycle other than the fact it's strong. I've been lifting for about 6 years completely natural and I'm ready to make some major gains.

What I plan on using:

Super Dmz 2.0
N2 Guard
Ultra Male
4 Andro
Tamoxifen

I know I'm missing something but idk what. Please let me know what you think or what I need to take away or add. I'll be training 3xs a week and eating clean but about 4,000 calories a day. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

kolejorg

Awards
I used halodrol and stano. 5 weeks into it and at 20lbs +\- 3 depending on the day so far. I'm up a little in fat but not too much. If it's your first time halodrol or epi seem to be the way to go.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Always start with a single compound. Whether its ph/ds or aas. This way if you have probs,you know what is causing it.

Mystere3

Awards
Dmz, not super dmz, isn't a bad choice if you want big gains from your first compound. 30/30/45/45 or 30/30/45/45/45 are good cycles with dmz. The rest of your cycle is fine assuming the novla is for pct.

Bhobby

Awards
Yeah that was what I was going to use it for. So dmz would be a better choice?

Bhobby

Awards
if you don't know why your probably not ready for a cycle
I've asked the question and got no other answers, that's why I posted this because I'm trying to gain more information.

stann123

stann123

Awards
I've asked the question and got no other answers, that's why I posted this because I'm trying to gain more information.
its not a good first cycle because its 2 methyls stacked (dmz and msten) and both aren't for begginers. Its for more experienced users. Go with something like epi or pmag

Mystere3

Awards
I think dmz would be fine at the doses I mentioned.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi would be good. Or even Dymethazine.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Problem is if you have a bad reaction(side effects) from Super DMZ you won't know if the Dymethazine is causing it or the Methylstenbolone, or both combined. You will be in the dark and you won't even be able to take one or the other out of the equation since they are combined into one pill.

Halodrol would be good(NOT Halotestin, don't get those confused), Epi would be good, Dymethazine good.

Bhobby

Awards
I think dmz would be fine at the doses I mentioned.
So if I go with dmz what would you recommend? Like LGI's dmz or is there a better option? I haven't heard anyone making big gains from epi or halo extreme when compared to others like super dmz or methadrol that's just why I haven't really considered them

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Celtic just dropped dmz also. May be on pre order right now..not sure.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
So if I go with dmz what would you recommend? Like LGI's dmz or is there a better option? I haven't heard anyone making big gains from epi or halo extreme when compared to others like super dmz or methadrol that's just why I haven't really considered them
Why would you start with the strongest **** you can think of? Guys make double digit weight gains on Halo and Epi; that isn't good enough for you? The very first reply to this thread was from a guy on Halo/Stano and he's up 20 pounds on his cycle; that isn't good enough for you? You start with a mild, solo compound because you don't know how your body is going to react to steroids in general, let alone a specific compound. You start with a solo compound because if something does go wrong you can make a reasonable hypothesis that the particular compound does not agree with you. You start with a mild, solo compound because it leaves you somewhere to go. Where do you go from an Msten/DMZ combo? Just add another methyl? Eventually you end up like that idiot in another thread who bought a bottle of that stupid Manmoth DNA by that dumbass Xcel Sports, taking a preformulated stack of six (!) compounds. The smart approach is to run Halo or Pmag solo and gain 15 pounds or so, then Epi and gain some more, then DMZ, then DMZ and Stano or LMG, then maybe stack two methyls. It's a progression and you make gains all the way through it. Or you can start with Super DMZ 2.0 and leave yourself nowhere else to go.

You're not ready for any of this. If you were ready you wouldn't need this to be explained.

Mystere3

Awards
Some ppl don't respond to epi. Honestly the difference in sides between dmz and epi and halo are negligible imo.

The first thing I ever took was dbol, fwiw. Saying ppl need to start with epi or halo isn't really accurate. Maybe it's better in some sense, but honestly dmz is less expensive, has similar sides and has better gains, with no downsides.

Bhobby

Awards
Some ppl don't respond to epi. Honestly the difference in sides between dmz and epi and halo are negligible imo.

The first thing I ever took was dbol, fwiw. Saying ppl need to start with epi or halo isn't really accurate. Maybe it's better in some sense, but honestly dmz is less expensive, has similar sides and has better gains, with no downsides.
Thank you man that was my reasoning exactly! I really appreciate the feedback guys any input you have is awesome

Bhobby

Awards
Why would you start with the strongest **** you can think of? Guys make double digit weight gains on Halo and Epi; that isn't good enough for you? The very first reply to this thread was from a guy on Halo/Stano and he's up 20 pounds on his cycle; that isn't good enough for you? You start with a mild, solo compound because you don't know how your body is going to react to steroids in general, let alone a specific compound. You start with a solo compound because if something does go wrong you can make a reasonable hypothesis that the particular compound does not agree with you. You start with a mild, solo compound because it leaves you somewhere to go. Where do you go from an Msten/DMZ combo? Just add another methyl? Eventually you end up like that idiot in another thread who bought a bottle of that stupid Manmoth DNA by that dumbass Xcel Sports, taking a preformulated stack of six (!) compounds. The smart approach is to run Halo or Pmag solo and gain 15 pounds or so, then Epi and gain some more, then DMZ, then DMZ and Stano or LMG, then maybe stack two methyls. It's a progression and you make gains all the way through it. Or you can start with Super DMZ 2.0 and leave yourself nowhere else to go.

You're not ready for any of this. If you were ready you wouldn't need this to be explained.
Thanks for the rant man that's real helpful.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Thank you man that was my reasoning exactly! I really appreciate the feedback guys any input you have is awesome
Keep in mind he's talking about DMZ, not Super DMZ.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LGI and Celtic are g2g.. Our DYMETHAZI9E is good too, one bottle is enough for a full cycle and nutri-verse.com is giving out 10% off discounts for first time customers.

Mystere3

Awards
Btw I've started to feel that halo, mecha, or dmz may be a better compound to start with for first time users than epi. This is simply because it seems like about 5-10% of ppl don't seem to respond to epi for some reason. I'm not sure why this is, though.