Just a few q's on my first ever clen/ketotifen cycle...

Squats

Awards
alright guys i got some IBE liquid clen and some IBE liquid keto. I will be taking 1.5 mgs of the keto ED in 2 divided doses, and the clen @ 40, 40, 60, 80, 100, and hopefully increasing it until i feel necessarcy to about 140-160 mcgs ED in 2 sepereate doses and staying their (NOT TAPERING OFF AT ALL) for 6-8 weeks straight. I have a few questions so here they are:

1) Can i take the two products at the same time?
2) you don't have to wait like 30min before a meal or somethin like that for absorption purposes do you?
3) Is it ok to keep taking the high doses of Clen for 6-8 weeks straight as long as i have my ketotifen and taurine?

that is it. let me know what you guys think of the cycle and the products. THANX GUYS

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
1) don't take the clen and keto at the same time, clen is a stim, keto puts you to sleep, take the clen either all in the morning or divided throughout the day until around 3-5pm take the keto all at once before bed

2) no

3) should be, but keep an eye on your blood pressure throughout

Squats

Awards
1) don't take the clen and keto at the same time, clen is a stim, keto puts you to sleep, take the clen either all in the morning or divided throughout the day until around 3-5pm take the keto all at once before bed

2) no

3) should be, but keep an eye on your blood pressure throughout
Nice man, thanx... So i'll just take the whole clen dosage in the morning with breakfast and then take the keto right before bed with my casein shake... Would that be ok? just how much better of a job will this Clen/keto cycle do than your avg. EC stack, because i have taken the EC stack before and it was ok but nothing special really. Hey anyway thanx for the help bro. Peace.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Nice man, thanx... So i'll just take the whole clen dosage in the morning with breakfast and then take the keto right before bed with my casein shake... Would that be ok? just how much better of a job will this Clen/keto cycle do than your avg. EC stack, because i have taken the EC stack before and it was ok but nothing special really. Hey anyway thanx for the help bro. Peace.
as for taking it all in the morning, that's fine, but just see how you react you may get the shakes really badly taking 100+mcg at once, you may find it better to spread it out

Squats

Awards
I think i am going to do a clen/EC 2 on 2 off cycle for 6 weeks and then if i need it i'll do another cycle of CLen/keto in the future if need be. Because i have been on the EC cycle for about 3 weeks now so i am going to quit it and go to the Clen for 2 weeks and then back to the EC for 2 weeks and then finish with 2 weeks of CLen. then start to bulk. THANX for all the help guys... PEACE

Squats

Awards
When i order off either IBE Nutrition or Liquachem.com do i need to email them first or can i just place my order?

THANX GUYS

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
Wait a second, is Clen safe to run for 6-8 weeks because he is using the addition of ketotifen?

I though Clen should always be run 2 on 2 off or 3 on 3 off, maybe even 4 on 4 off. But 6-8 weeks straight? I thought it lost it's effects way before that?

Squats

Awards
yeah man i dunno. but i think i am gonna just forget the keto anyway for my first cycle and take the clen 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks of EC and just switch back and forth from the EC and Clen for 6 weeks.

Just one question tho: do i have to take like 2 days off of both of them when making the switch from the clen to the EC or Vice Versa?

THANX

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
i recall reading on a few other boards of people taking benadryl instead of keto and saying their effects were similiar.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Wait a second, is Clen safe to run for 6-8 weeks because he is using the addition of ketotifen?

I though Clen should always be run 2 on 2 off or 3 on 3 off, maybe even 4 on 4 off. But 6-8 weeks straight? I thought it lost it's effects way before that?
the keto keeps it from losing its effectiveness as it cleans the beta2 receptors

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
personally , i feel a good ephedrine, caffine, yohimbine plus t3 combination works much better than clen... anyway ketotifene i feel u can take before bed and clen take it all in the morning... clen has a active life of ovr 24 hrs so u dont need to split up the dose. and u can use it for 6-8 weeks i guess, but buy some yohimbine and use it alongwith it.
also , i doubt u'll need that high a dose of clen when using ketotifen and taurine.
btw, your clen's effectiveness depends on circulatory insulin levels, so generally, when u eat high carb meals, u can be sure ur clen isnt doing much.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
the keto keeps it from losing its effectiveness as it cleans the beta2 receptors
So me just clarify this. People usually reccommend clen 2 on 2 off etc. w/o the use of keto because it loses it's effectivness, not because it's too dangerous to run any longer than that?

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
what about ibelabs clen/keto mix? How would you does that and when?

Squats

Awards
yeah i just ordered the IBE clen i think its 100mcg/1ml in a 60ml bottle so i am going to take the clen for 17 days straight then on day 18 go with EC from day 18-36 and then back to the Clen for 17 days and back and forth for 6-8 weeks.

I am just gonna start out with 40 mcg and increase it 20mcg every day until i get to either 100mcg or 120 mcg and stay their for the cycle of clen. I don't wanna go over 120 mcg but i have heard IBE lab clen is underdosed so maybe i will have to up it but i'll wait and see.

raybravo wrote that when you eat a high carb meal you can bet your clen isn't doing much. Does that mean to decrease your carb intake while on clen or what?

THANX for all the help guys.

harleyc

Awards
Allways run t-3 and the ECA stack with clen. 2 on 2 off. It works so much better.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
raybravo wrote that when you eat a high carb meal you can bet your clen isn't doing much. Does that mean to decrease your carb intake while on clen or what?
yeah, on any fat burners which work in that pathway, for example the ephedrines, yohimbine, clen, albuterol, etc they wont work or work less efficiently when circulatory insulin levels are high... so its important to eat carbs which dont cause as much of an insulin spike.. and also split your carb intake thro out the day..

So me just clarify this. People usually reccommend clen 2 on 2 off etc. w/o the use of keto because it loses it's effectivness, not because it's too dangerous to run any longer than that?
i dont see any reason why its too dangerous or anything... you got it right, it just doesnt work as well after 2-3 weeks without ketotifene.

Squats

Awards
Can you give some foods that cause a low insulin spike.

sorry for the ignorance man. THANX

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Can you give some foods that cause a low insulin spike.

sorry for the ignorance man. THANX
Breakfast cereals based on wheat bran, barley and oats (no instant crap)
Grainy" breads made with whole seeds
Brown Rice
Yams

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i have used phoenix clen with good results and a friend and his wife also used this brand with good results. i worked up to 140ug but had to cycle 2 weeks on/off. i can no longer get this brand so i tried mc's aqua-clen which is a clen/keto mix. it says on the bottle not to exceed 10-20ugs and my friend who normally uses 160ug told me to just use 20ugs of aqua-clen and see for myself. i thought he was crazy, fucking 20ug isn't going to do **** as it says 200ug/ml on the bottle.this i got to see for myself so i measured 10units with slin pin and squirted it into my mouth.about an hour later i was so fucking wired that i could not believe it.my hands were shaking so much that i could not write a lab report for chem class.un-fucking-beleivable, all the times i dealt with companies who under-dosed their products-now i run into one who seriously overdoses their products! the stimulant effects were so great that i prayed that it would just stop. i was almost not making sense at work b/c my brain was going 100miles an hour.i even asked a co-worker for a couple joints to come down and this was 12 hours later!20ug! there isn't even a clen tab 20ug that can rock your world like that.body temp was 99.4.try mc's aqua-clen and see for yourself. i figure that 1 30ml bottle will last 1 year and do follow the instructions 10-20ugs it has ketofen in there-use a slin pin to measure. i got 4 bottles for $40

harleyc

Awards
KCPREki11
Two days on two days off. ECA stack on days off.
Run the T-3 every day for 5 to 6 weeks.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
KCPREki11
Two days on two days off. ECA stack on days off.
Run the T-3 every day for 5 to 6 weeks.
the effectiveness of this is still debatable, not a good idea according to me and several others.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
yeah i just ordered the IBE clen i think its 100mcg/1ml in a 60ml bottle so i am going to take the clen for 17 days straight then on day 18 go with EC from day 18-36 and then back to the Clen for 17 days and back and forth for 6-8 weeks.

I am just gonna start out with 40 mcg and increase it 20mcg every day until i get to either 100mcg or 120 mcg and stay their for the cycle of clen. I don't wanna go over 120 mcg but i have heard IBE lab clen is underdosed so maybe i will have to up it but i'll wait and see.

THANX for all the help guys.
I'm using IBE Clen right now and finally up to 80mcgs after 8 days (I know everybody's different) but take it slow man. You have nothing but time. Also read one of the clen posts that Glenihan posted in this forum. Scary