- 02-11-2005, 05:22 PM
- 02-11-2005, 07:44 PM
alternate application sites and lotion.
- 02-12-2005, 03:29 AM
need a product to heal rash
Thanks for the reply wastedwhiteboy2 but I am looking for products that can heal a nasty rash up FAST! Anyone know if it is ok to use hydro cortozone cream on infected areas that you are not currently applying to.
Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
02-14-2005, 08:09 AM
Anyone care to comment?
Originally Posted by BAD_MO_FO
02-14-2005, 09:52 AM
It could be the lotion, the irritant properties of 1-test or an allergic reaction 1-test itself. People reported rashes even with 1AD.
So switch transdermal formulars and application sites or stop using 1-test/1AD.
02-14-2005, 12:53 PM
It should be safe to use a "hydro cortozone cream" but depending on how big the rash is it might be better to take an antihistamine. I would try taking a claritin in the morning and a benadryl at night, that should inhibit an allergic reaction. Prednisolone is also very effective but would require a visit to the doc.
02-14-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by ersatz
Similar Forum Threads
- By shady in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2012, 05:12 PM
- By BCH13 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 06-26-2012, 11:28 AM
- By blown_stang in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-19-2004, 08:49 PM
- By Judo Tom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-27-2003, 12:39 PM
- By Chemo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 64Last Post: 10-06-2002, 10:03 PM