My first cycle: Gathering research and info, & questions

nsvee

Awards
New guy. sorry in advance.

So I've been lurking around a bit and I KNOW I still need to research more but this is what I have so far:

pre cycle:
cycle support +liver (1 week)
regular stuff

on-cycle:
havoc 1 bottle (h-drol) (5 weeks)
cycle support + liver
multivitamin
fish oil

PCT:
tamox
multi
tribulus + maca
cycle support + liver
creatine

im still working on dosages as per me and all that good stuff (still researching), but as a general OUTLINE how does this look for something to start off with?

And this may sound dumb to some but I've been looking around and is there a decent start PH I can start on that doesn't require a SERM but could still produce decent gains.

and if you all feel like adding ANYTHING go ahead. I'm a sponge and love to learn and read and take in tips.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Halodrol: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b-17b-diol

Havoc= epistane: 2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-0l

They are different, however either are great for a first cycle. You should still know everything there is to know about either before using one.

I respect that you're still researching dosages but a simple Google search + search of threads should show you the most common dosages for these compounds as well as a Nolvadex dosage for a mild 5 week ph/ds run. Just off the top of my head:
hdrol:50-75mg/day(double check me on this one as I've never ran it.)
epi: 40/day
Nolva: 20/20/10/10

There: I saved you 12 minutes of googling.

You won't have to even leave the website to see that some pct products can be bought for research purposes only. That way you don't have to use the ever-popular "I'd love to use a ph that will give me virtually no gains as long as I don't have to locate a SERM"

nsvee

Awards
thanks for the info :) im not sure where a read that havoc was h-drol... but yeah i did a quick search and yes its epi oops (not that i doubted you haha just wanted to read more)

and yeah its not that i have a problem locating SERM, its more along the lines that i dont want to risk gyno in general.

edit: but it seems if i use a 'ph' that doesnt require SERM it'll give me no gains so i guess its a risk worthwhile taking.

Mystere3

Awards
If you don't want to risk gyno don't take a PH. Ostarine is an alternative that doesn't require a serm.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you do things properly, gyno is 99.9% preventable.
I am EXTREMELY gyno-prone, when I run test, I start getting throbbing small lumps within the first few weeks. I get rebound gyno a month or 2 after finishing Superdrol. I can get puffy nipples even while stacking with dht. However, I have perfect small little nipples. Why? Because I am prepared, I have used trial and error and read THOUSANDS of threads and learned from those more experienced. Most side effects of hormone use have a counter measure that can be taken to diminish or even prevent entirely.
I was being sarcastic when I indicated that anything not requiring a serm won't be effective. But it seems to me like you'd like the benefits of a cycle without having to take all the precautions. Why don't we use this thread to get you some basic knowledge on which hormones suit you at your current level and goals, how to cycle them properly, and what precautions to take so you when problems arise, you are prepared to handle them with ease.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
If you do things properly, gyno is 99.9% preventable.
I am EXTREMELY gyno-prone, when I run test, I start getting throbbing small lumps within the first few weeks. I get rebound gyno a month or 2 after finishing Superdrol. I can get puffy nipples even while stacking with dht. However, I have perfect small little nipples. Why? Because I am prepared, I have used trial and error and read THOUSANDS of threads and learned from those more experienced. Most side effects of hormone use have a counter measure that can be taken to diminish or even prevent entirely.
I was being sarcastic when I indicated that anything not requiring a serm won't be effective. But it seems to me like you'd like the benefits of a cycle without having to take all the precautions. Why don't we use this thread to get you some basic knowledge on which hormones suit you at your current level and goals, how to cycle them properly, and what precautions to take so you when problems arise, you are prepared to handle them with ease.
subbed