1-Andro liquid

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Hey guys just looking for some advice

I am going to start a cycle of 1-andro liquid at recommended dose for 30 days. (2ml per day)

pct will be arom x rde chrome

i am 190 and 7% body fat, i will run it with around 2200 calories a day.

Do you guys have any suggestions on what to do or anything to expect on cycle?
thanks for your help

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just looking for some advice

I am going to start a cycle of 1-andro liquid at recommended dose for 30 days. (2ml per day)

pct will be arom x rde chrome

i am 190 and 7% body fat, i will run it with around 2200 calories a day.

Do you guys have any suggestions on what to do or anything to expect on cycle?
thanks for your help
It depends on goals but if it were me I would add some 4ad or 5alpha test for lethargy.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Hey guys just looking for some advice I am going to start a cycle of 1-andro liquid at recommended dose for 30 days. (2ml per day) pct will be arom x rde chrome i am 190 and 7% body fat, i will run it with around 2200 calories a day. Do you guys have any suggestions on what to do or anything to expect on cycle? thanks for your help
Why 2200 calories!?!?

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I was thinking 2200 calories because I want to try bring my abs in a little more, I can't seem to bring in 5 and 6.

My goals are to gain a little mass but mostly tone up a little more and work on abs

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I was thinking 2200 calories because I want to try bring my abs in a little more, I can't seem to bring in 5 and 6. My goals are to gain a little mass but mostly tone up a little more and work on abs
Yea but 2200 is super low. Id eat a tad under maintenance and add cardio 3-5 times a week.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Ok. Would you say around 2500?
Cardio will be done 5 days a week maybe 6
Would you do abs everyday?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Ok. Would you say around 2500? Cardio will be done 5 days a week maybe 6 Would you do abs everyday?
A little below whatever your maintenance is.

Edit/ and if your 7% you should already have a good six pack!

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I have little extra skin, used to be 280 pounds! That's why I don't have full 6 pack

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I've been to the doctor about it, it's loose skin. Had my bf% tested on a dexa machine. It's 7%

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
After a 90lb weight loss it's not uncommon to have loose skin

kolejorg

Awards
My workout partner has the same issue. He's at 9% now but the skin on his stomach looks horrible. Guy was 280. He's 185 now. Not a hell of a lot you can do really. Few women I know that had kids and had bad stretch makes swear by Shae butter but who knows if it works. Good luck man

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
My workout partner has the same issue. He's at 9% now but the skin on his stomach looks horrible. Guy was 280. He's 185 now. Not a hell of a lot you can do really. Few women I know that had kids and had bad stretch makes swear by Shae butter but who knows if it works. Good luck man
Finally some one who understands that loose skin is actually a problem and not just more"fat". But i havnt actually used Shae butter, I might give it a try! Thanks a lot!

kolejorg

Awards
He's got it bad on his chest and stomach. He lost too much too fast. But he had been fat his whole life so he had massive stretch marks to begin with. He's going to keep trying lotions and everything else he can come up with before looking into surgery. But sometimes the skins just shot.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Finally some one who understands that loose skin is actually a problem and not just more"fat". But i havnt actually used Shae butter, I might give it a try! Thanks a lot!
Doesnt tanning tighten the skin some?

kolejorg

Awards
I'm sure it does. But until you see how loose skin looks there's no tightening it some. It's like a deflated balloon. Pull it tight it looks ok. Leave it all wrinkled and it looks like hell

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
ghrp-2 cjc1295 was a life saver for the loose skin for my bunny...

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Hey guys, making some changes to my cycle what do you think of this?

Cycle is starting to kick in today (day 5) and I can tell I'm really going to like it so I orderd another bottle of 1-andro liquid

I was thinking Doing 4 weeks at 2 ml a day
And then the last 2 weeks (week 5 and 6) at 4ml a day?

The run arom x and DAA for pct.

What do you guys think? Or do you have any suggestions?