PCT and Illness

MUMatt

Awards
My past two PH cycles have gone very well. One this summer, a 1-T, 4-AD cycle, and one this winter, a M1,4 w. M5aa. Each cycle was for 30 days. Each I gained very well on.

The PCT is another thing entirely. Not the Nolva, but the sickness. Both times, two or three days after coming off and starting PCT, I get sick. Each time, strep throat. This last time there was another unidentified bacteria present as well that has taken several anti-biotics to actually kill.

I LOVE being on cycle. I don't do big dosages, quite moderate actually, and I LOVE the gains I get. I can't take the sickness afterwards though.

I should not, I didn't get sick at all on my first 2 cycles of PH.

Thoughts?
How do I do this again(maybe) and stay healthy?
Anybody else experience these opportunistic bacterial infections post cycle?

Salem

Salem

Awards
I suffer the same situation as yours. buddy
The low test level cause immune system problems.
Thinking glutamine will help, and many people advocate to use DHEA for bring the natural test back.

there are some thing still unclear for me.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24716

let's see if some gurus could help.....

Salem

Salem

Awards
also 1-T cause some flu syndrome.....
M1T is the worst one. I used M1T in two cycles, got hot throat twice. First time, 4weeks M1T made me very sick; Second time, stopped at second weeks conjunct with 1t,4AD as a jump start when the hot throat just started.

TUCKER

Awards
happened to me after my cycle...i lost a couple lbs b/c i couldnt work out, but i didnt lose my strength...dhea didnt help me any...the bast way to protect yourslef is to just high amounts of zinc vit. c glutamine, i also took a lot of cats claw tea, green tea, and elderberry which helped alot...

Salem

Salem

Awards
happened to me after my cycle...i lost a couple lbs b/c i couldnt work out, but i didnt lose my strength...dhea didnt help me any...the bast way to protect yourslef is to just high amounts of zinc vit. c glutamine, i also took a lot of cats claw tea, green tea, and elderberry which helped alot...
DHEA didn't help? what doses did you use?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Might want to try 7-oxo-dhea. Its has been postulated to reduce cortisol, which can directly cause illness.