I am a fountain of blood. - AnabolicMinds.com

I am a fountain of blood.

1. New Member

I am a fountain of blood.

Ok, so I'm unsure where this thread should be so mods feel free to move it. I just passed the second week mark on my AAS cycle and i'm bleeding out the ol' snout quite constantly. I normally get bloody noses during the winter months quite regularly but this time around it's almost out of control. When I squat I go ahead and bring cotton to stuff up my nose since squats seem to push the blood out like a sprinkler. Yesterday while squating I get to my last set with a few reps left, and by now blood is already running down my face, I push through my last rep and a mass of blood goes down my throat and into my mouth, I start to choke and just spit it all out. I normally spray blood all over the mirror in front of the squat rack and spend a good 5min cleaning up after I'm done. Now, I bought a humidifier and often put vasaline up my nostrils. But I still get bloody noses in class, when I wake up in the morning, at night, or whenever my nose feels the need to bleed. I'm pretty sure my blood preasure isn't overly elevated but I do need to get it checked out. If it does seem that my blood pressure is elevated I plan on using some celery seed extract and hawthorne berry and some light cardio. So the question is: I've heard there is a supplement or a herb of some sort that actually strengthens your veins. I have no idea what it is but I sure would like to get some. If I'm right on this would it help strengthen the small veins in my nose. I also have a problem with the small blood vessels in my eyes balls and around the eye lids bursting, leaving small red dots, resembling petechial hemorrhaging. I would appreciate any help since I'm currently taking an unwanted break from squats until the bleeding subsides. Thanks fellas.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

The nosebleeds are from high blood pressure mostly. Look into herbs to control that.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

I would stop your cycle immediately and start PCT accordingly. What is your cycle and cycle history??

Celery seed and hawthorne berry seem good, also check out some garlic. Vitamin C is also purpoted to strengthen some blood vessels. You should see a doc about chronic nosebleeds, maybe he would recommend getting some blood vessels cauterized I am not fit to give medical advice, but you should go to someone who is (get to the damn doctor, esp. if you have decent health insurance). JMO
    •   

4. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

Vit C with bioflavanoids and a standardized grapeseed extract helped me...
  5. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Quote Originally Posted by knox
    I'm pretty sure my blood preasure isn't overly elevated but I do need to get it checked out. .
    Just go to a drug store and take your blood pressure.
  6. Registered User

i wouldn't stop the cycle if you check your BP and it isn't outrageous ... i would bet my left nut its high BP though hawthorne berry and celery seed extract will help
    Last edited by glenihan; 02-10-2005 at 10:40 PM.
  7. Senior Member

What compounds and the mg's are you currently using?
  8. New Member

Alright thanks for the advice guys. Like I said I'm into my second week of my cycle. My cycle consists of this.

weeks 1-10 test E 600mg/wk.
    weeks 1-5 anadrol 100mg/day
    weeks 6-10 tren ace 100mg eod
    weeks 10-12 test prop 500mg/wk.
    weeks 10-12 m5aa 100+/day

then nolva, trib., zma, and possibly clomid for post cycle.

I am 5'10" 22yrs old and currently 240lbs

I don't think I will stop my cycle. Today was warm outside and I haven't had a nosebleed yet, though tonight when I take my shower is a prime time to bleed. Tommorrow I will get my blood pressure and report back. I already take around 4-5grams of vit. C a day and lots of garlic, but I will certainly add the celery seed and hawthorne to the combo. I am almost certain the dry/cold weather is the cause of my bleeding. Other cycles that I"ve run I didn't have any bleeding. But I'm really interested in specific herbs that could help. Manbeast, you mentioned herbs but do you have any ideas on any specific one? Stryder you mentioned bioflavanoids and a standardized grapeseed extract, where could I find these? I appreciate you help guys.
  9. Senior Member

Well, I'm new to a lot of this stuff. Maybe the drol has somehting to do with it? If so, I'd keep the test going and drop the drol. Also, I know you're not going to use it until week 6 but, that seems likes a lot of tren to be using ed. Although, I don't know your experience with these compounds.

Best of luck to you.
  10. Registered User

yeah the drol is almost certainly the culprit
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

Alright thanks for the advice guys. Like I said I'm into my second week of my cycle. My cycle consists of this.

weeks 1-10 test E 600mg/wk.
    weeks 1-5 anadrol 100mg/day
    weeks 6-10 tren ace 100mg/day
    weeks 10-12 test prop 500mg/wk.
    weeks 10-12 m5aa 100+/day

then nolva, trib., zma, and possibly clomid for post cycle.

I am 5'10" 22yrs old and currently 240lbs

I don't think I will stop my cycle. Today was warm outside and I haven't had a nosebleed yet, though tonight when I take my shower is a prime time to bleed. Tommorrow I will get my blood pressure and report back. I already take around 4-5grams of vit. C a day and lots of garlic, but I will certainly add the celery seed and hawthorne to the combo. I am almost certain the dry/cold weather is the cause of my bleeding. Other cycles that I"ve run I didn't have any bleeding. But I'm really interested in specific herbs that could help. Manbeast, you mentioned herbs but do you have any ideas on any specific one? Stryder you mentioned bioflavanoids and a standardized grapeseed extract, where could I find these? I appreciate you help guys.
    ok, well the drol definitely sounds like your problem here. Drop that immediately, you don't need it for this cycle. I also agree that dosage of tren sounds a bit high, you could stand to drop that also. Good luck and be safe
  12. New Member

alright thanks guys. What I think I will do is lower the drol dosage to around 75mg or so. I will hold at that for a week and if that doesn't help I will drop it completely. As for the tren, most likely I will start it at 75mg EOD when the time comes. I kinda breezed through writing it down for ya, sorry. later today after classes I will get my bp checked out also.
  13. New Member

That's a pretty insane cycle for someone who is only 22.
  14. Advanced Member

Get er done
  15. New Member

I got my bp checked and it was 154/82, pulse rate 96.
  16. Advanced Member

Thats not bad, looks like you need some more anadrol...jk. Diastolic isnt bad, but systolic pressure is pretty high, I would be more concerned if the diastolic pressure was higher.

Get er done!
  17. Professional Member

If you get nose bleeds regularly I would go to a doc and get checked out. More specifically your blood platelet count.
  18. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

Stryder you mentioned bioflavanoids and a standardized grapeseed extract, where could I find these? I appreciate you help guys.
    You can get it at your local health food store or do a search online. The grapeseed extract is high in polyphenols such as resveratrol which are key antioxidants that also protect and strengthen blood vessels.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FOUNTAIN OF BLOOD!
    By HULKSMASH25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 02:16 PM
  2. The importance of blood work after a cycle
    By dmangiarelli in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 01:54 PM
  3. Speckles of blood in syringe after withdrawal?
    By mildain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 12:38 PM
  4. lots of blood
    By FrTimothy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-02-2004, 02:42 PM
  5. What kind of blood work to get done??
    By toastynoodles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 08:03 AM