Just before my TRT

scafaJ

Awards
Hello,

I am John 22 years old from France for 1m82 (5''11) and 75kg (166lbs). I was recently diagnosed with low T. My doc want to put me on TRT.

I'm wondering, what if i go for a cure (steroids) ? Someone can help me about this? I know nothing, I'm afraid of doing something wrong and kill my HPTA

Can someone help me? With or without money?

PS: I would like to be a dad, later

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Steroids don't cure low natty test levels. They suppress your natural test. Trt by 22? That's really young. On the upside you can run steroid cycles without having to do a pct. do research.

scafaJ

Awards
I don't want to cure low T, I will be on TRT for this. I'll use steroids to bulk up, because with my very low T, it's not possible (or very very difficult)

Sorry for my English, I am french

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I don't want to cure low T, I will be on TRT for this. I'll use steroids to bulk up, because with my very low T, it's not possible (or very very difficult)

Sorry for my English, I am french
Well the trt should have your levels to the point you can make "natural" gains. correct? If your looking for a first cycle to do while on trt I'd start with something like epistane 30/45/45/45/45/45. Should help you with your goals and it also isn't that harsh.

scafaJ

Awards
I actually looking for someone who could follow me personally by email. Because I don't know where to buy the products (a lot of fake :( ) and I know nothing on cylce.

Thank you

Total testosterone 3 ng/ml

scafaJ

Awards
Well the trt should have your levels to the point you can make "natural" gains. correct? If your looking for a first cycle to do while on trt I'd start with something like epistane 30/45/45/45/45/45. Should help you with your goals and it also isn't that harsh.
Can you help for my first cycle bro?