Test suggestion/insight

chickmagnet869

Awards
Just wanted to share my recent experiences with test. Miro-Depot 250 (Test Cyp) worked a hell of a lot better than QV Enantat500, for me, and they were both the same price, so if ya have the make the choice, get the cyp. The cyp was also more androgenic, meaning I was feeling the need to lift weights and push my muscles more (some consider it raging). Either way, it was a great feeling that I never got with enan. I basically got the same gains from both (which is sad since the cyp was half as potent), but I could tell more of a size gain from cyp (maybe water retention?) and I have barely lost any gains, so I don't know why people say you don't keep test gains. Hope that helps.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
it has nothing to do with the ester at all cyp and enan are basically the same thing anyway, you probably got a severely underdosed batch of QV ... those mex companies aren't exactly the most trustworthy

Last edited:
exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I personally think that ICNs are a great first cycle, just to get a feel for what properly dosed, decently made test does for you. After that, you will have a good frame of reference for the quality of UG lab gear... Mex gear ala QV, Syd, even some of the human grade stuff is pretty marginal.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I personally think that ICNs are a great first cycle, just to get a feel for what properly dosed, decently made test does for you. After that, you will have a good frame of reference for the quality of UG lab gear... Mex gear ala QV, Syd, even some of the human grade stuff is pretty marginal.
Ex,
Your one of the first people I have seen say this. Very good advice.