Beginner with Tren(fina), need help.

chickmagnet869

Awards
[My friend] is familiar with test and ani-estrogens, but not tren and [my friend] will be getting a batch monday. [My friend] has been instructed to inject every other day, so [he] is assuming that it's 100mg/mL or so. The batch is in fact 10cc's. Never taken tren, so [he] needs to know the basics. Does it inject just like test? Someone said so run hot water over the syringe before injecting - anyone heard that? Will the injection pain be just like test? How will the gains and side effects compare? Thanks!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
assuming its tren ace and not tren enan then yes inject eod if its your first time use 75mg eod ... i think running hot water over the syringe is a good idea regardless of the compound ... will their be pain? that depends on many many things, BA level, injection procedure ... if you are asking questions about the gains and the side effects of tren .. DON'T USE IT ... tren is a HARSH compound with potentially MANY sides .. not a flame but do a TON TON TON more resdarch before considering using tren

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
tren ain't no joke. research it before you inject it. and did i understand it right? you only have 10cc's?

chickmagnet869

Awards
ya, 10ccs supposed to last 20 days and to be injected 1mL(cc) eod. ill find density info and post it later. i've done all kinds of tren acetate research, so i'm familiar with possible sides and gain potential. Apreciate the info and let me know if there are any other precautions (ex: while on test, use an antiestrogen to prevent gyno). From what I hear, tren is 3 times more anabolic than test, which I see as positive since after 2 cycles, I've concluded I'm not prone to gyno or hair loss, only acne and mild rage.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
100mg EOD is too much for a first cycle in my opinion

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i have done a ton of tren research for a friend also and decided that a good friend would not let a friend use tren so i used it for myself instead! i fucking love this stuff

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
20 days isn't long enough .. don't use it let save it until you have enough to run it for 6 weeks ... in the mean time do a ton more research

chickmagnet869

Awards
great info, thanks. ill just get more since i get it pretty cheap. only 2 more questions. would it be safe to take a cycle of fina during a break between test cycles (10 weeks off test)? and what exactly is the objective one would be trying to achieve by running hot water over the syringe prior to injection?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
great info, thanks. ill just get more since i get it pretty cheap. only 2 more questions. would it be safe to take a cycle of fina during a break between test cycles (10 weeks off test)? and what exactly is the objective one would be trying to achieve by running hot water over the syringe prior to injection?
ok ... i say this because i don't want to see your hurt yourself ... HOLD OFF ON THE TREN .. read and research a lot more about this compound ... given the questions you are asking you shouldn't be using tren ... and NO it is not recommended to use tren without test .. test should be base of all cycles ... tren shuts you down HARD .. without test you will feel like **** and not be able to get a hard on to save your life .. plus if you are using it between test cycles, how long do you plan on being on for in total? what would you do for post cycle .. do you have any HCG?

please hold off for a decent amount of time until you've done a lot more reading ... use the search button it holds the answers to all your questions

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Beginner with Tren(fina)"

Those words don't belong together.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
... thanks .. i'm sure many of us were unaware of that :think: