greekgohd

Awards
Test 1250
dbol 80-100 mg haven't decided
tren e 500-600
nolvadex 10 mg
arimidex 25mg
igf lr3 60-80mcg

Would run the test in the form of sust 250 mixed with 250 test e on Mondays and Fridays and take the sust by itself on Wednesday
I would be injecting the tren e 250 on Mondays and Fridays as well.

I would run these for 12 weeks starting the dbol at week 2 for 4 weeks.

I also would run the igf1 the da I start the dbol for 50 days

The arimidex would be ran daily along with nolvadex

I forgot to mention I would be running cabaser for the tren at .25 mg on days that I inject. Don't like to go up much higher than that due to sides.

My overall plan is 24 weeks, I am considering running test at 1250 throughout, and dropping tren at 12 weeks and switching to either mast or equipoise. I have a lot of experience with equipoise and love to have it with any cycle I run but I however have never ran masteron and would like some feedback on its results vs equipoise, I also would like some over all advice with cycle. The goal of this cycle is to stay fairly lean and add mass ( even though dbol is involved) I am 200 pounds 9% body fat several cycles under belt. I am just not satisfied with my over all size and want more mass, but I want to stay lean as well( seems like everyones problem) but I will leave it up to the kitchen to decide what I will look like at the end. I am hopin I get the extra weight with the dbol and over the course of the cycle I take that mass and turn it into lean hard gains. Any thoughts, feedback, hell even criticism would be greatly appreciated.

druller655321

Awards
I don't agree with the sust once a week. You blood levels will be up and down due to the prop and phenyl prop esters. And at once a week you won't get the full compounding effect of the decanoate ester. I would stick to just sust or just test e. Also I hope you have a strong pct planned (I would google dr scally's power pct), and you don't need the Nolva daily.

greekgohd

Awards
No I meant sust 3times a week, mon,wedn,fri but on the Monday and wedn I will stack it with test e. It allows test levels to stay peaked throughout the week by adding in the sust. Its a pretty cool combo. I will look into that pct plan bro thanks for the input! also do u have any experience with masteron?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Split up everything for eod pinning, even the long esters.....less sides that way

I've never had any bad caber sides, and do it ed....although I like prami better if you can suffer thru the first few days.

From my last run with mast, I don't think you'll notice anything if you're running tren...

greekgohd

Awards
Thanks man. Never ran prami will look into it

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
No prami issues here. Take it before bed and don't take too much.