RPN Havoc: First cycle ever

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I am thinking to run a Havoc cycle for 4 weeks 20/30/30/40 during my cutting.
It will be my first PH ever and i am a bit concerned about the possible side effects.

I planned my pct with temoxifene 20/20/20/20, Test Powder, Formeron.
AI Cycle support will be taken on cycle and during pct as long with EFA, taurine, vitamins.

I have few questions about this cycle:
  • Is 20mg of Nolva per day the right dose for this cycle?
  • I heard about several problems with gyno. Is it possible if runned stand alone?
  • I heard about rebound of gyno after few months. Is it possible? Some people also needed surgery???:261:
  • Is the PCT planned correctly?
  • Does Nolva have side effects?
  • Will I experience any shoutdown?

I am 23 yo, 85kg, 180cm.

Thank you very much in advance for your reply.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
use havoc @ 30-40mgs ~6 weeks

nolva 40/20/20/20 is what I always suggest

it will take care of all the problems that may arise. rest easy

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Might wanna do some more research before you run this...

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Nolva dosed at 20/20/20/20 and Test powder is all you need. There is no need to add Formeron ,etc in there...keep it simple;)
Ah ok. Thank you! Many people advise me take nolva 20/20/20/20 or even 40/40/20/20. I was a bit concerned about the dosage. I seemed to be quite high, at least for the cycle I wanna run

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
Epistane is a mild PH with very minimal/manageable sides. I agree to run 6 weeks, as it usually kicks in at weeks 2 or 3. 30-40mgs should be good for a first timer as well. Its important to stay well hydrated on epistane, and the only side I usually see is joint problems, which can easily be remedied with an OTC joint support. Also, there is no concerns with epistane and gyno, the only problems you might experience are when you discontinue Epi , but with the proper PCT advised above, you should have no problems at all. Good luck

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
So i gonna stick to 20/20/20/20 + test powder + i still wanna add ai/cortisol control as usually when i am cutting as it helps me a lot to get leanI am not sure between Formeron, nolvadren xt, new erase, new erase pro. What do you think is the best for this golas?

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys. You have been very helpful. :)
Just one more question. Can I stack nolva eith stims like OEP original version an burn 24?
Can the products give me some problems about blood pressure?

Mystere3

Awards
You should really be posting in the Anabolics section.