PCT question

DanM

Awards
Hello all, I'm currently in the process of planning out my pct route for my next cycle, which will be consisting of m1a/lmg, I have both nolva and clomid on hand, I see a lot of guys running both but then again I see quite a few who just run something like nolva and some DAA and call it a day, would the addition of clomid be uneccessary and just add potential side effects or is it needed here? Thanks for your time.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Ok I'm gonna fast forward through the stupid ass argument that may or may not take place in this thread

Im gonna say -
Nolva has a strong binding affinity to estrogen receptors in the breast making it hard to develop Gyno (which will be helpful for lmg). But since that's it's only area, it has a weak negative feedback loop for bouncing back natural test production. Clomid has a much wider binding affinity and causes a much stronger response in bringing back the test. It also stimulates the pituitary gland which in turn releases LH and FSH which in turn stimulates testicles into producing test. So both is ideal when dealing with an aromatizing compound (lmg)

Then some ******* is gonna say -
**** clomid, I'm a bitch and it makes me more of a bitch. Nolva is the only thing needed. Trust me, I'm a broscientist and have read about this stuff for numerous minutes

Then m gonna say -
Post a study please

Then he's gonna respond -
Fuk u ******* for negging me because you're a forum nerd and don't no chit bout dem gains - super sayain zyzz nah mean bro bruh brother broski brotherford broseidon *******, don't hate

Then I'm gonna win the argument

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
I think you had an argument by your self and you are the champion! Hey nice thread!!!!

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I'm gonna fast forward through the stupid ass argument that may or may not take place in this thread Im gonna say - Nolva has a strong binding affinity to estrogen receptors in the breast making it hard to develop Gyno (which will be helpful for lmg). But since that's it's only area, it has a weak negative feedback loop for bouncing back natural test production. Clomid has a much wider binding affinity and causes a much stronger response in bringing back the test. It also stimulates the pituitary gland which in turn releases LH and FSH which in turn stimulates testicles into producing test. So both is ideal when dealing with an aromatizing compound (lmg) Then some ******* is gonna say - **** clomid, I'm a bitch and it makes me more of a bitch. Nolva is the only thing needed. Trust me, I'm a broscientist and have read about this stuff for numerous minutes Then m gonna say - Post a study please Then he's gonna respond - .... Then I'm gonna win the argument

Hahaha pretty much. Listen to this guy^

DanM

Awards
LOL interesting start, thanks for the input guys.

DanM

Awards
I'm leaning towards the idea of running Nolva at 40/40/20/20 and clomid at 50/50/25/25, keeping the clomid on the lower side but still having it there. This would be for a cycle consisting of m1a ran for 6 weeks at a moderate dose, along with lmg ran for 8 weeks also ran at moderate dosing. I figure that will probably have me shut down pretty good and I could use a combo of the two to best get me back going again. Thoughts?

Gbaumer

Gbaumer

Awards
Clomid 50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 10/10/10/10
And throw some ARA or Forskolin 95 and that's it. Simple and effective.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hello all, I'm currently in the process of planning out my pct route for my next cycle, which will be consisting of m1a/lmg, I have both nolva and clomid on hand, I see a lot of guys running both but then again I see quite a few who just run something like nolva and some DAA and call it a day, would the addition of clomid be uneccessary and just add potential side effects or is it needed here? Thanks for your time.

I rec both at lower dose. normal cycle i would rec 10-20mg tamox ed and 35-50mg clomid ed

DanM

Awards
Thinking I will still run both of them just lowering the nolv doses a bit. Maybe 20/20/10/10 and keeping the clomid at 50/50/25/25, still have awhile before I get to the pct and have both on hand so will continue to research and look into it, thank for the input guys.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6