Help, discomfort.

Viper21

Awards
Hey,

I'm currently on a M4OHN/M5AA cycle, 24/60mgs respectively, 3rd week in.. As of the last 2 days, I feel a discomfort below my testicles. It's hard to explain where exactly, but it's located below the testicles, above the anus, right in the middle. It's definately noticeable, more so when I sit down. No pain, but a discomfort, it's weird.

Any ideas? or am I worrying too much?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

I'm currently on a M4OHN/M5AA cycle, 24/60mgs respectively, 3rd week in.. As of the last 2 days, I feel a discomfort below my testicles. It's hard to explain where exactly, but it's located below the testicles, above the anus, right in the middle. It's definately noticeable, more so when I sit down. No pain, but a discomfort, it's weird.

Any ideas? or am I worrying too much?
Yeah, its your prostate. M5 converts to DHT, which loves to mess with your prostate. Take Saw Palmetto and hope for the best. Also, if you're on ephedra, come off until after your cycle. I wouldn't worry about it too much, you may experience painful urination, but it'll go away after you come off the androgens.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Cranberry juice will help too!! (Taken orally though...)

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Thats your perineal area. Definitely your prostate acting up. If saw palmetto doesnt do the trick you may want to order some finasteride.

Viper21

Awards
Thanks, that's what I was asumming.

I'm going to start saw palmetto today. My order hasn't come in from a couple weeks ago, I will have to buy it locally. I was dosing m5aa at 20mgs first week, then 30mgs second week, and now 60 mgs spread throughout the day.

Any suggestions on doseage?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
If the pain persists I'd cut back on the m5aa until the saw palmetto has time to kick in. Roll back to 30mgs if it seems like it would help.

Viper21

Awards
I'm taking it down to 40-50mgs max for now. There isn't any pain at all, no stabbing pain or anything, just slight discomfort.