- 02-10-2005, 10:07 AM
I'm currently on a M4OHN/M5AA cycle, 24/60mgs respectively, 3rd week in.. As of the last 2 days, I feel a discomfort below my testicles. It's hard to explain where exactly, but it's located below the testicles, above the anus, right in the middle. It's definately noticeable, more so when I sit down. No pain, but a discomfort, it's weird.
Any ideas? or am I worrying too much?
- 02-10-2005, 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by Viper21
- 02-10-2005, 10:57 AM
Cranberry juice will help too!! (Taken orally though...)My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
02-10-2005, 11:34 AM
Thats your perineal area. Definitely your prostate acting up. If saw palmetto doesnt do the trick you may want to order some finasteride.
02-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Thanks, that's what I was asumming.
I'm going to start saw palmetto today. My order hasn't come in from a couple weeks ago, I will have to buy it locally. I was dosing m5aa at 20mgs first week, then 30mgs second week, and now 60 mgs spread throughout the day.
Any suggestions on doseage?
02-10-2005, 11:51 AM
If the pain persists I'd cut back on the m5aa until the saw palmetto has time to kick in. Roll back to 30mgs if it seems like it would help.
My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
02-10-2005, 12:27 PM
I'm taking it down to 40-50mgs max for now. There isn't any pain at all, no stabbing pain or anything, just slight discomfort.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
- By Big Masa in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:31 AM
- By shanesurfs in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 11-07-2002, 06:31 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2002, 07:21 AM
- By shady in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-25-2002, 12:58 AM