1AD/NorDerm cycle - Libido advice

fairplay101

Awards
All,

I have been running 1-AD past 2 weeks, now switching to some NorDerm for a further 3 weeks, as hairloss has just started to get noticeable. My libido is low but not non-existent, I can't/couldn't get 4-AD for the cycle but have loads of Tribulus. Think I could run that alongside to keep a little LH activity and libido?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
It's the protodioscin content in tribulus that is responsible for libido boost. If that's all you have, give it a shot. what do you have to loose? I think it could help.

fairplay101

Awards
Cheers LeanOne, that was my thoughts, giving it a shot can't really hurt!!

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
All,

I have been running 1-AD past 2 weeks, now switching to some NorDerm for a further 3 weeks, as hairloss has just started to get noticeable. My libido is low but not non-existent, I can't/couldn't get 4-AD for the cycle but have loads of Tribulus. Think I could run that alongside to keep a little LH activity and libido?
So you ran 1-AD for 2 weeks solo and am now running Norderm for 3 weeks solo?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hmm...
It's going to take the 19Nor 2-3weeks to kick in...
I'd run a 10Day PCT (tribulus) (nolva or 6-oxo probably not needed), and reevalute from there.

blank!

Banned
Awards
wow 1-ad AND 19-nor! call it the "noodle dick" stack. even run solo, by themselves this is a rough way to cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 5
Anabolics 57
Anabolics 11
bigbeaph Anabolics 18