Give it a glance: DMZ...T-Var 15...(?) FRL Alpha Mass

SophomoreSage

Awards
Haven't been around for awhile, last post was about a D-Zine/LMG cycle that never panned out.

Trying to put together a nice cycle focused on strength gains. Diet will be in check to stay around 242.

Thinking:
DMZ: 0/0/30/30/30/30
T-Var 15: 60/60/60/60/60/60

Considering bumping tren dose to 90, maybe adding in FRL Alpha Mass as a "test" base.

All the normal on cycle and PCT supports, will use clomiphene as SERM...perhaps concurrently with tamoxifen.

I have some P5P, L-Dopa on hand...what about exemestane, caber, prami?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd start DMZ at week 1 and run it for 6 weeks if you have enough. I'd also consider upping it to 45mg/day.

I'd definitely up the trendione to 90mg/day or even higher. Check out Olympus Labs TR3N - 90x30mg of trendione for less than 43 bucks. You could combine it and T-Var 15, up the dose to 90mg/day after first week and up it to 120mg/day after finishing with DMZ. It's relatively mild in terms of side effects so you could run it for 8 weeks.

It's always good to have aromasin (exemestane) and maybe even caber on hand... I know that I never needed caber even when I was on injectable trenbolone though. Use Aromasin only if needed.