Wicked 50, SuperDrol and Gyno

Js92

Awards
Hey,
I took Wicked 50 from AMMO quite some time ago. This has Superdrol in it. This I got it from my local supplement dealer and I personally know the guy that sold it to me so I listened to what he had to say. He did not tell me I needed a SERM for my PCT. So I never took one. At first he gave me Kickstart RX from AMMO, which is a PCT however it made me feel really funny, (dizziness, nausea, ect,). So I went back the next day and I he gave me PCT 350 from double dragon, however it was only a 2 week supply. I had a gyno problem for a while after finishing this pct, (puffy and sensitive nipples). I just ignored it and hoped the issue would fix itself but it never really did. I finally went back and picked up a product called Formexx Black. Its an estrogen suppressor, and this helped me but the gyno never really went away. I was able to get my hands on a product called Drostanol 35 from AMMO and it has the same amount of superdrol and 25 mg of Max LMG. However I am worried that if I take it the issue I've had with Gyno is going to become a serious problem and I will have to have surgery (I see a lot of people talking about having surgery for this problem on this forum). I do not want to undergo surgery for this. If I took a SERM now would this solve my problem? The main SERM I hear everyone talking about is Nolvadex. Should I run a SERM before I run this Drostanol that has superdrol in it to solve this issue with my sensitive nipples?

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Once bitten twice shy.

I'd leave the SD alone. I would blame it on your ill thought out PCT in the past. It's not the store mans fault, it's yours for not researching the product better. I'm not knocking you, I made the same mistake myself.

I hear plenty of reports of people still getting rebound estro induced gyno from SD even when using Nolva. So it's no magic pill. Personally I'd avoid the SD. I've run Halo and Stano since and had no problems at all. I still used a serm.....Always use a serm.

Js92

Awards
Once bitten twice shy.

I'd leave the SD alone. I would blame it on your ill thought out PCT in the past. It's not the store mans fault, it's yours for not researching the product better. I'm not knocking you, I made the same mistake myself.

I hear plenty of reports of people still getting rebound estro induced gyno from SD even when using Nolva. So it's no magic pill. Personally I'd avoid the SD. I've run Halo and Stano since and had no problems at all. I still used a serm.....Always use a serm.
Oh no im not blaming anyone but myself, I should have done my homework, but yeah I have, even to this day slightly sensitive nips. Idk If it was the dyanabol or the superdrol ive ran in the past.