Drug Testing and PH's

jc123

Awards
I am drug tested at random. I was wondering do typical Department of Transportation drug tests check for elevated test levels?
any help would be greatly appreciated.

blank!

Banned
Awards
1) those tests generally only check for narcotics and/or recreational drugs.

2) virtually every previously legal substance (PH/PS) will suppress testosterone, not increase it. if you dont know the difference, you should probably do a little more homework prior to starting.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
1) those tests generally only check for narcotics and/or recreational drugs.

2) virtually every previously legal substance (PH/PS) will suppress testosterone, not increase it. if you dont know the difference, you should probably do a little more homework prior to starting.
:goodpost:

maybe they will suggest you go see your doctor for some HRT
:lol:

blank!

Banned
Awards
:goodpost:

maybe they will suggest you go see your doctor for some HRT
:lol:
i've actually considered getting a hormone profile while on a PH (preferably one with lots of testicular shrinkage!) to try and get AAS legally, but decided that i'd rather not have hypogonadism on my medical record....yet. plus if the doctor wasnt blind he could look at me and know i wasnt hypogonadic.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Plus the heavy musculature (especially with atrophic testicles)would be a giveaway that you might be abusing steroids.

The doctor will probably put down hypogonadism and steroid abuse on your medical file and you'd be a pariah dog for the rest of your life. Employers, insurers, doctors, psychiatrists all have access to your medical history.

blank!

Banned
Awards
Plus the heavy musculature (especially with atrophic testicles)would be a giveaway that you might be abusing steroids.

The doctor will probably put down hypogonadism and steroid abuse on your medical file and you'd be a pariah dog for the rest of your life. Employers, insurers, doctors, psychiatrists all have access to your medical history.
pariah dog? jesus, that's got to be the most obscure reference i've ever heard on AM.

and only the most malicious docs will put "steroid abuser" on your file, even if you come out and tell them "i abuse steroids, doc". i encourage honesty with docs, and the free flow of information. (i also encourage dropping shitty docs)

and to anyone getting a checkup - if you arent comfortable with honesty, that's ok too - just tell them you eat alot of meat and/or your folks were large and genetically gifted :) only problem with that is that you'll have to do alot of self-diagnosis which generally isnt the best idea.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
and only the most malicious docs will put "steroid abuser" on your file, even if you come out and tell them "i abuse steroids, doc". i encourage honesty with docs, and the free flow of information. (i also encourage dropping shitty docs)

If a patient told his doc to shut up and run the blood test as ordered. The doc might not feel to bad doing so.

And unless its an out-of-pocket non-insured patient. The doc has an obligation to keep medical records accurate for his employer - the insurance co. Medical records are like credit history but the information is way more sensitive.

Yes some docs help their patients like not noting 'depression' and using less severe conditions to describe their illnesses but it really depends on the doc.