Question about blood pressure.

jman6

Awards
So my buddy has decided that he wants to run this halodrol cycle with me but his blood pressure is a little high. around 135/77, do you think he will be fine or should he not do it? thanks

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So my buddy has decided that he wants to run this halodrol cycle with me but his blood pressure is a little high. around 135/77, do you think he will be fine or should he not do it? thanks
My bp goes up on cycle. "Buddy" should quit taking pre workout or any stims while on cycle. And he will be fine. Take cycle support also there are ingredients to help that.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it's bad, i'd be hesitant. Stay off any stims, be very careful with cardio, and you could use something like CEL Cycle Assist to help on cycle.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
That's not high, it's within normal range.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
As stated he should come off stims..then i would start hawthorn berry extract and celery seed for 2 weeks then see where it is if he can get it to stay below about 120/65-70 then maybe but id stick with lighter cycles and dry myself. Like 5alpha test 1dhea or stano and 1ad anything wet will push bp up!

chadder7on

chadder7on

Awards
^^^ definitely make an effort to avoid stims, decrease sodium, increase potassium/water intake and supplement with hawthorne berry/celery seed.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High intensity cardio will change that fairly rapidly.