Viable PH cycle ?

csayer

Awards
This is my 3rd PH cycle , I am 21 , 6ft2 ,89kg at about 11% bf if not slightly less

My initial plan was to run an SD cycle but got scared so now thinking halodrol.

the plan is to run halodrol at 100mg for 30 days!
i did however buy the SD and was wondering if there would be any benifit to pulsing it say 2 days a week ? And if I was to pulse the SD in does this mean PCT needs to be much more intense ?

Cheers

Mystere3

Awards
No don't use the SD like that. Wait till your second cycle or later.

Run halo at 75 for 6 weeks. If you're tolerating it well by week 4, consider upping to 100 but 75 is pretty much the sweet spot. You should run a serm with either.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd also suggesst to extend your H-Drol cycle to 6 weeks - it takes some time to kick in. Or you could go with something like Epi.

Save SD for future use :)

timper

timper

Awards
Why are you already on your third ph cycle by 21? Your endocrine system is probably hating you

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
SD is a steroid not a ph. I agree with the others. Stop doing any ph and research about what you need to do for a successfull cycle.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
As other have said you are young. But since your going to ignore everyone anyway run it at 75mg for 6 weeks get a SERM for pct and take a long long long break between cycles.

csayer

Awards
Cheers guys , won't bother with SD for a long time then ! Don't want to use anything unnecessarily toxic too early on.

Only issue I've got with halo cycle is my tabs are 50mg , so maybe 50 for a week then 100?

csayer

Awards
As other have said you are young. But since your going to ignore everyone anyway run it at 75mg for 6 weeks get a SERM for pct and take a long long long break between cycles.
How long a break would you recommend between cycles ?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Cheers guys , won't bother with SD for a long time then ! Don't want to use anything unnecessarily toxic too early on.

Only issue I've got with halo cycle is my tabs are 50mg , so maybe 50 for a week then 100?
Honestly I ran it at 50mg and it worked fine 75 was my sweet spot but I would try 50 at your body weight. Maybe I just respond well to Hdrol but the low dose worked well for me.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
How long a break would you recommend between cycles ?
Your basic rule is time on plus pct = time off. So 6 week cycle plus 4 week pct = 10 weeks off. But the longer you take off the better for your endocrine system's health.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If they are tabs you can always split them half. But if they're capsules, that sounds good.

csayer

Awards
Honestly I ran it at 50mg and it worked fine 75 was my sweet spot but I would try 50 at your body weight. Maybe I just respond well to Hdrol but the low dose worked well for me.
Ok , will try using 50mg for a while then!
Only thing making me want to go higher was my pro mag cycle that I ran at 75mg and didn't feel much from it , not really any gains or sides !
I know halo is meant to be similar but hoping will do better this time .

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your P-Mag clone was probably bunk.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Ok , will try using 50mg for a while then!
Only thing making me want to go higher was my pro mag cycle that I ran at 75mg and didn't feel much from it , not really any gains or sides !
I know halo is meant to be similar but hoping will do better this time .

Very odd as pro mag worked better for me then hdrol. I cant say way per say but remember everyone reacts a bit differently to those compounds.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron Labs Epi was definitely legit when I ran it last year so I'd assume that P-Mag was too. Are you from Europe?

Maybe you just don't respond well to it or maybe your diet wasn't good enough when you were on it.

csayer

Awards
Iron Labs Epi was definitely legit when I ran it last year so I'd assume that P-Mag was too. Are you from Europe?

Maybe you just don't respond well to it or maybe your diet wasn't good enough when you were on it.
Yes I am in England , I am usually very good with diet and had great results from my first epi. Cycle .diet could have been a bit off though .
will just have to wait and see

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eat well and work your ass off - you'll love the results.

csayer

Awards
i second that iron labs epi xtreme was legit. but why not just run epi again if you got good results from it.
Yer I thought about it but my main concern was that epi trashed my libido whereas when I ran promag my libido went up .
i am hoping that halo won't be too harsh on libido .

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're worried about your libido, use some TR3ST, 4-DHEA or epiandrosterone as a part of your cycle.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'd recommend tr3st if you cant get test. hey that rhymes.:laugh:
seriously though, a low dose of it should work. that way you can get more than one cycle out of a bottle too.
i've been stacking dbol with epi. i started with 25mg of dbol with 30 of epi. got bad gyno after 10 days. so i lowered the dbol to 10mg, sometimes less, and increased the epi to 40. no joint pain this time and libido and well being are excellent so far. i'm bigger and look better than ever. thats the real benefit of these aromatizing compounds imo. a little estrogen is good. and i can get 2 more cycles out of the dbol i have. lucky me.
TR3ST is best!

It's extremely fast acting compound so you could even get away with 1 cap/day if timed correctly. 1-2 hours before training (or pre-sex!) and you're golden.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol! :D

Few years ago when I worked in a factory we used to do rap battles with my coworkers!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Is the tr3st is the same as the injectable stuff I have. Only just capsules. I was going to run a 6 week cycle of MENT, mine is injectable. But I don't know what's hot in the streets anymore. My gear is 100mg/ml of trest, how would 50mg orally compare to 50mg inject? I won't be running test, I'll lower my trt dosage change esters and drop it off while ramping up my maste dosage. Mast e at 600mg per week and MENT at 50mg Ed. That sound about right

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the tr3st is the same as the injectable stuff I have. Only just capsules. I was going to run a 6 week cycle of MENT, mine is injectable. But I don't know what's hot in the streets anymore. My gear is 100mg/ml of trest, how would 50mg orally compare to 50mg inject? I won't be running test, I'll lower my trt dosage change esters and drop it off while ramping up my maste dosage. Mast e at 600mg per week and MENT at 50mg Ed. That sound about right
Yes the active ingredient is the same.

Taking 50mg orally is less effective than taking 50mg IM but Trest is still very potent through oral administration.

Your plan sounds pretty damn good - I'd love to try a cycle like that at some point. Mast at 600mg should keep you relatively dry while Trest makes you blow the f*ck up.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I run maste just about year round just at lower doses. I run the. **** out if tren and the sides are hard to keep in check. I'm interested to see how the sides are on this MENT. Supposedly they are hard to control. I figure the lack of test will keep e2 down.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It aromatises to a potent estrogen so better have a legit AI on hand. Some people may experience a few tren-like sides like night sweats and insomnia but for most people estrogen is the worst of its side effects.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Werd, I've got AI's. From what I understand it converts faster than TNE. That's a lot of estro

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest base may aromatize faster than TNE but Trest Ace shouldn't. I can be wrong though.