- 02-25-2003, 04:56 PM
- 02-26-2003, 06:21 AM
Why not make a transdermal? You'll get much better absorption than with oral 4ad.Twitter: @pogue25
Available for article writing! Good rates and high quality research.
02-26-2003, 10:57 AM
I probably will. I just didnt like putting the gel on my skin, waiting for it to dry and all...mainly cause the times I would be putting it on are around 5pm and 10pm. I just dont get up early enough to do in the morning. But **** it, i will now though. I did the math, and getting the powder and cappiing materials is 4.07 times more expensive per gram absorbed than the transdermal would be. I guess I will just suck it up and do it the right way.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Puzzle in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 08-01-2007, 07:31 PM
- By Nutz in forum NutraplanetReplies: 6Last Post: 05-30-2007, 03:49 PM
- By Ironman80 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-04-2007, 04:28 AM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 12Last Post: 02-07-2007, 02:01 AM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2005, 11:30 AM