m1 4add vs trest

Herm

Awards
Has anyone had experiences with both trest and m1 4 add? Just curious because I havent got much out of m lmg and id like a wet hormone to pair with dry ones. Have heard great things about trest obviously and there is a new uk company making m1 4add. Wish I could just get dbol or the reviews of dianodrol wete easier for me to make sense of.

sl1ne

Awards
M1T if you can get it. Else you should have a look at trest. It seems to be a strong compound

Herm

Awards
I know m lmg is wet, im saying I tried it twice with other compounds and didnt really notice anything differeny ot additional from it, also I havent heard of anyone really stacking m1t with anything except maybe tren. To be completely honest im looking for something wet to go with sd.

Mystere3

Awards
You could consider trenavar with sd also, if brave.

Herm

Awards
Right now I have 2 bottles of dienazone, 2 bottles of mithras, half a bottle lgi dmz, dragon sd, lgi alpha 1. Im considering the tren and sd but im kinda afraid of tren even though nothing has really been more than I can handle. Trest gets so much mention that its really tempting, now that the mithras nano is coming out idk what to do with my bottles. Thanks for the feedback

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SD isn't that wet but I bloat from all the glycogen.
M-Lmg is, as stated, 90% water making it a stacker only, imo.

I just have to know, have you ran the Dragon SD? I am sitting on a bottle but cannot find any positive reviews on it, AT ALL. I really would love to know if its legit or not.

Just out of curiosity, why do you really want a wet compound?

Herm

Awards
I ran it and mine was definitely legit, its my favorite pre workout. I never went higher then 20 a day. I have never run other sd clones before but it was definitely stronger than my experiences with dmz or alpha 1. I ran a1 at 60 a day and I didnt get as strong as the sd at 20. I want a wet compound just because of the possible joint lubrication aspect and im generallu very very lean and I kinda want to have as much extra water to create the anabolic environment, plus I stopped taking creatine pre workout and only post. A part of me is just considering buying dragons m1t out of curiosity to see how it compares to a1 and sd.