in about 3 weeks i'm going to start my first injectable cycle

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
going to go with...

600mg cyp per week for 14 weeks

100mg drol ed for 4-6 weeks

i'm going with drol and not dbol because i've used dbol before and had the worst back pumps/pain in my life. also wanted to give drol a try.

can't wait to start my cycle, was thinking about maybe using 400mg/week of EQ also. what do you think, use the eq?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if its your first cycle with injects i'd back the cyp off to 500mg a week because you'll be able to grow on that and there is no reason to use more also start the drol at 50 and see how you react, drol can cause lots of unpleasant sides

as for the eq i'd lay off and wait, again see how you react to injectable AAS, you'll grow just fine with the test, assuming you're eating enough, training properly, and getting enough rest

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
if its your first cycle with injects i'd back the cyp off to 500mg a week because you'll be able to grow on that and there is no reason to use more also start the drol at 50 and see how you react, drol can cause lots of unpleasant sides

as for the eq i'd lay off and wait, again see how you react to injectable AAS, you'll grow just fine with the test, assuming you're eating enough, training properly, and getting enough rest

sounds good. i'll back the cyp off to 500 and the drol to 50 to start off with.

i'm at 5' 11" and 190lbs. looking to gain about 25 more off this cycle when all is said and done. diet and training are on check.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
14 weeks also sounds like a long first cycle. i'd back it off to 12 max and you could even reduce it to 10. But who's to say...i've never done a cycle of anabolics...just my opinion after reading many logs and references.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i want to do 12-14 weeks b/c you only have fresh recepters once right ;) may as well make the best of them.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
want to use up the 8 grams of test i have also.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
going to go with...

600mg cyp per week for 14 weeks

100mg drol ed for 4-6 weeks

i'm going with drol and not dbol because i've used dbol before and had the worst back pumps/pain in my life. also wanted to give drol a try.

can't wait to start my cycle, was thinking about maybe using 400mg/week of EQ also. what do you think, use the eq?
100mg drol ed for 4-6 weeks :eek:

That seems crazy from what I have read for a first cycle. I would even drop it down to 30mg from what other have told me.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Start the drol at 50mg, then increase it as needed.. Even 50mg made my bloodpressure rise, going up 25mg at a time helped get used to it.. ;)

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
100mg drol ed for 4-6 weeks :eek:

That seems crazy from what I have read for a first cycle. I would even drop it down to 30mg from what other have told me.

50mg is the minimum dose really. 75-150 is typical.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem.. I actually didin't get much bloat until I got to 150mg, and that was on the last 6 days of using it.. I jumped a test cyp/eq run with it for 5 weeks.. Liver's fine, bp went back down..

Grant

Awards
  • Established
You have HCG dont you? Get some and run it at 250iu's 2x a week for your entire cycle. Whats your PCT look like?

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
You have HCG dont you? Get some and run it at 250iu's 2x a week for your entire cycle. Whats your PCT look like?

was going to use the swale protocol for hcg. pct will be 100mg clomid for 4 weeks ed and the 60/40/40/20/20/20 of nolva.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I was going to do 50mg when I started my first cycle and was told that was way to much.. I am about 2 weeks into it now and maybe I will bump it up too.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
chemist .. you are dealing with d-bol correct? he's talking about drol .. not as strong mg for mg as d-bol so doses of 100-150 aren't uncommon

i personally think 14 weeks is fine, but i do think the drol should start out at 50mg

knox

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running drol at 100mg/day, its the liquid anadrol put into a suspension, and test 600mg/wk. I'm noticing some back pumps and my bp might be elevated. I keep getting bloody noises but i always do during the winter, so i dunno if the drol is effecting that or not. I'm gonna wait another week and possibly go up to 150mg of drol/week. but so far my weight is increasing....about 10 lbs or so in the first week (currently on my second week). started around 230ish and now 240ish....its good stuff.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently running drol at 100mg/day, its the liquid anadrol put into a suspension, and test 600mg/wk. I'm noticing some back pumps and my bp might be elevated. I keep getting bloody noises but i always do during the winter, so i dunno if the drol is effecting that or not. I'm gonna wait another week and possibly go up to 150mg of drol/week. but so far my weight is increasing....about 10 lbs or so in the first week (currently on my second week). started around 230ish and now 240ish....its good stuff.
I would wait on bumping, you seem to be making fine gains as it is.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established

i'll be using liquid also, much more bang for the buck. glad to see you like the test and drol combo, hope i do also :) lemme know how the gains go. is the strength coming big with the drol also?

knox

Awards
  • Established
i'll be using liquid also, much more bang for the buck. glad to see you like the test and drol combo, hope i do also :) lemme know how the gains go. is the strength coming big with the drol also?

ya the liquid came at a good price for me too. So far the gains are coming nicely, i am very pleased as of now. I still have around 4 or 5 weeks left of the drol then i'll be using tren for the last 6 or so weeks. the only sides i've experienced so far would be back pumps..which are a given, some lethargy, and sometimes shortness of breathe. Also a little bloat, not as bad as most make it out to be. I had waaaay more bloat on dbol then drol. On the downside my appetite has decreased, I dunno if it's because i'm getting tired of my diet....same damn thing everyday, or the little bloat i'm experiencing is causing the loss of appetite. This is one compound that treats everybody different, but so far it is treating me nicely:thumbsup:

Ryan: you are probably right, I'll hold at 100mg

BTW hethcliff---------->You should probably say good-bye to your hair..hahahahaha...:wave:

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Knox, do you mean lethargy instead of leathery?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
So now do I have to ask you the definition of the words that you want me to spell for you?:lol:

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
ya the liquid came at a good price for me too. So far the gains are coming nicely, i am very pleased as of now. I still have around 4 or 5 weeks left of the drol then i'll be using tren for the last 6 or so weeks. the only sides i've experienced so far would be back pumps..which are a given, some lethargy, and sometimes shortness of breathe. Also a little bloat, not as bad as most make it out to be. I had waaaay more bloat on dbol then drol. On the downside my appetite has decreased, I dunno if it's because i'm getting tired of my diet....same damn thing everyday, or the little bloat i'm experiencing is causing the loss of appetite. This is one compound that treats everybody different, but so far it is treating me nicely:thumbsup:

Ryan: you are probably right, I'll hold at 100mg

BTW hethcliff---------->You should probably say good-bye to your hair..hahahahaha...:wave:
i'm not suseptable to MPB, doesn't run in my family at all. i've done a couple PH's cycles, including m1t and m5aa/mdht, and saw no hair problems.

i hear test, tren, and drol are an amazing combo. have fun bro.