First cycle: Cyanobol and Epidrol(By harcore formulations)

Jackdieder

Awards
Hey guys im new to the forum. So I went to total nutrition and they recommended I take 2 cyanobol and 2 epidrol (one in the morning and one at night of each). Does this sound legit? Everytime i go to totalnutrition i feel like they push products so I dont know if this is a solid cycle. After I get off my cycle they want me to go through a bottle of Testacore. I've done some research on pro hormones but im confused. They didn't mention any PCT to me. Is testacore a pct or are they just trying to get me to buy more products?

EDIT: what do yall think I should do? I plan on finishing the cyanobol and epidrol but what do you recommend after that?

AnthroLats

Awards
I don't know your history, but since you asked, I have to assume you haven't done much research on PHs.

Two methyls at low doses, I wouldn't personally recommend it, but you would be better off putting some time into figuring out what a solid cycle consist of by reading this forum.

Epi is nice, never had cyano, but if you use either, you will definitely want a serm for pct. No OTC if you plan on doing it. No exceptions. Nolva, clomid or torem.

It doesn't sound like you're ready for it, so hopefully you read a bit more and have yourself a good time.

As a side note, stuff looks overpriced IMO. Salesman was probably trying to make some commission.