Looking into using. Bulk andro kit????

Chrispy12345

Awards
First time user. Any good suggestions on a good plan for taking and is this a good kit to start with??? Thanks guys

timper

timper

Awards
I would run h-drol as your first. Gives nice solid gains that are easy to maintain. Also not too harsh on the hepatotoxic side. Or even triumphalis. Tons of great reviews out and everybody seems to love it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I would run h-drol as your first. Gives nice solid gains that are easy to maintain. Also not too harsh on the hepatotoxic side. Or even triumphalis. Tons of great reviews out and everybody seems to love it.
I agree with this. Epi is also another nice first cycle option

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this. Epi is also another nice first cycle option
The only iffy part about Epi for the first cycle is the potential for joint pain and a little lethargy, but yeah it's not a bad one to start with.

timper

timper

Awards
The one thing I think we can all agree with is don't run the bulk kit haha

Oh and serm up for pct

srblan

Awards
  • Established
The one thing I think we can all agree with is don't run the bulk kit haha Oh and serm up for pct
Agreed. Ask 5 of us what the right answer is, and you can get at least 8 different answers. I went with trenazone for my first cycle in recent memory (did 1-AD/4-AD back in the day and topical 1-T a little after), but I'm not sure I would recommend that to others. It was good, but the prolactin sides are not fun for newbies. I like trest a lot, but would probably not recommend that for a first cycle either because of the estrogen sides. So, yeah, halo and Epi are both good starters, but my ass got kicked by the lethargy at some points and it can be rough.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
The only iffy part about Epi for the first cycle is the potential for joint pain and a little lethargy, but yeah it's not a bad one to start with.
that's with every anabolic lol. drink water and use caffeine?

srblan

Awards
  • Established
that's with every anabolic lol. drink water and use caffeine?
haha fair enough. I just loved the effect of trestolone. Never had any lethargy - I walked into the gym feeling 50 feet tall and bulletproof every time.

Chrispy12345

Awards
So no to the andro kit. And what would be the down fall of taking that first? Thanks for the input

Chrispy12345

Awards
So what are something's I should get checked out by the doctor (levels)

timper

timper

Awards
If you wanna go to the doc then get your test checked, and liver values. Monitor your bp on cycle just to make sure it doesn't get out of control (which it shouldn't).

Chrispy12345

Awards
Would you run a different estrogen blocker with this kit. Thanks

timper

timper

Awards
Well if you're still looking to use the bulk andro kit (which few would say is worth anything) then you could try el1minate, or formestane if you wanted

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EL1MINATE is definitely a good option but so is AR1MACARE PRO. It's not much more expensive than EL1MINATE but it has several other ingredients than just Arimistane. TUDCA, hawthorn berry, celery seed etc ingredients that are good for your health and on-cycle protection.

Chrispy12345

Awards
It's day 6 on this kit and fealing a little lathargy today. Down in the dumps. I read a lot of good reviews about this stuff so I bought it and then came on here and have heard different. I'm going to stick it out I'm sure it will change to the good I hope. So far I feal a little stronger but not much. My diet is good. Maybe a little more than 2-1 on carbs to protein. Have been having some martial problems and the last 2 days have been very emotional and the wife even asked me why you so emotional lately. Don't know if it's just the stress from that or a side effect of this.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
It's day 6 on this kit and fealing a little lathargy today. Down in the dumps. I read a lot of good reviews about this stuff so I bought it and then came on here and have heard different. I'm going to stick it out I'm sure it will change to the good I hope. So far I feal a little stronger but not much. My diet is good. Maybe a little more than 2-1 on carbs to protein. Have been having some martial problems and the last 2 days have been very emotional and the wife even asked me why you so emotional lately. Don't know if it's just the stress from that or a side effect of this.
enjoy it, thus is one of the safest kits u can get. Most people complain about and because they arnt very strong but if ur getting gains that's awesome and keep pushing it. I don't think the growth kit is the reason for ur emotional responses. When I ran the AMS kits I ran 4 of them over 6 weeks. I also ran it with halo. They were great to stack with halo

Chrispy12345

Awards
What about dbols? Should have listened to you guys about the bulk andro pack. A little disappointed but didn't really know what to expect

timper

timper

Awards
Dbol would work well for a bulk. Expect nice gains but water retention.

Charlitos88

Awards
Im thinking of running this same PH cycle (Andro bulking kit) first timer also any thoughts on this?
i am 25yrs old 5'9 200lbs been lifting for about 5yrs been doing cross training for about 1yr and due to that ive been a bit more strict with my diet and rest days. im just not getting the gains i would like see. strength is there cant complain but i want a bit more mass to my frame.

is Andro bulking kit worth the time and money ?

timper

timper

Awards
Noooo it isn't worth it at all honestly. Especially at your weight. Just do a cycle of hdrol or triumphalis. I'd say give triumphalis a try. Like everyone that does it loves it and iron legion is stopping production so it may be your best option to get a try haha

Charlitos88

Awards
the only reason i would try out this Andro BK was because it showed me how and what to take in a day to day basis. i have an ok understanding on PH cycles i just dont know how put together what i should take. any suggestions? nothing too crazy or expensive. "first timer"

timper

timper

Awards
Grab two bottles of triumphalis, some liver protection for good measure, and a serm for post cycle.
Run like so:
Triumphalis- 60/60/60/60/60/60
Liver protection also for 6 weeks.

Pct:
Nolva- 20/20/10/10

Take first dose of nolva after your last day of triumphalis.

Charlitos88

Awards
Grab two bottles of triumphalis, some liver protection for good measure, and a serm for post cycle.
Run like so:
Triumphalis- 60/60/60/60/60/60
Liver protection also for 6 weeks.

Pct:
Nolva- 20/20/10/10

Take first dose of nolva after your last day of triumphalis.
took a look at this triumphalis and this is what i came up with. let me know if they re needed or not.
6 week cycle
Triumphalis
cycle support (Aegis )
fish oils + protein good strict diet
__ weeks?!
Post cycle assist (competative labs)
post cylce support ( Talos)

timper

timper

Awards
took a look at this triumphalis and this is what i came up with. let me know if they re needed or not. 6 week cycle Triumphalis cycle support (Aegis ) fish oils + protein good strict diet __ weeks?! Post cycle assist (competative labs) post cylce support ( Talos)
Looks good. Don't know what you're asking about weeks. Also, you need to run a serm. I'd use nolva. It kick starts test production back after the exogenous hormones shut you down.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
took a look at this triumphalis and this is what i came up with. let me know if they re needed or not.
6 week cycle
Triumphalis
cycle support (Aegis )
fish oils + protein good strict diet
__ weeks?!
Post cycle assist (competative labs)
post cylce support ( Talos)
Antaeus Talos should be used during the cycle, not post cycle. It's a great product but you could save some money by using AR1MACARE PRO (it has TUDCA in it too so no need for Aegis) or some other cheaper cycle support product. Triumphalis is not that harsh.

Charlitos88

Awards
by weeks i meant how many weeks do i need to be on PCT with the serm? .
thank you again for all this info, i am only trying to do a sligh PH cycle nothing too dramatic so the more simple the better. i found already kits with everything you need atleast what they say. Super stack ? ever head of them it by strongsupplementshop.com.

timper

timper

Awards
Antaeus Talos should be used during the cycle, not post cycle. It's a great product but you could save some money by using AR1MACARE PRO (it has TUDCA in it too so no need for Aegis) or some other cheaper cycle support product. Triumphalis is not that harsh.
Good catch, didn't see that. But I'm and advocate of both products listed as they're both excellent quality. I forgot about arimacare pro but for this cycle I have to admit it's both more affordable and easier to do.

timper

timper

Awards
Nolva (serm) for four weeks. Run at 20mg/20mg/10mg/10mg

Charlitos88

Awards
And I woulda said order off gotsupps or nutraplanet
Ok I am going to get all of the things needed and make a quick layout it as soon as I get them. Where can I find nolvadex?