- 02-25-2003, 05:30 PM
- 02-25-2003, 05:48 PM
- 02-25-2003, 07:02 PM
02-25-2003, 07:02 PM
02-25-2003, 07:09 PM
Can't get the powders here though, that's the problem.Originally posted by YellowJacket
Nope. Guess not now, looks like you'll have to make your own.
I understand BDC is looking for another distributor.
02-25-2003, 07:22 PM
02-25-2003, 08:01 PM
Better pick up some polar bear testicles and tap them for some test. Just kidding hope you find what you can get.
02-27-2003, 08:47 AM
02-27-2003, 11:12 AM
I am also a canadian resident. I live about 5 minutes from Michigan, i was wondering if i were to get a P.O. Box in MI would there be any chance that you could send products to a P.O Box??? Thanks in advance.
02-28-2003, 12:00 AM
Curts not selling anymore?...........****!
Someone else please take his place, preferably someone who lives on the west coast.
02-28-2003, 02:00 AM
Chemo can pull of the labels and send them here for $10 shipping? Or would you rather not face legal issues?
02-28-2003, 04:15 AM
02-28-2003, 08:11 AM
I tried to make an order and they sent me an email saying they don't accept international orders. I also pm Chemo and got the same answer. So looks like were screwed untill somebody else agrees to take it on. They have some big shoes to fill Curt was very efficient and quick to answer any questions. In the meantime I guess there's 1fast.
02-28-2003, 01:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sean in forum SupplementsReplies: 51Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:13 PM
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:11 PM
- By CROWLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2003, 12:47 AM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2003, 01:13 AM
- By ralph4u2c in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 10-15-2002, 08:04 PM