femara vs clomid for stimulating test

• Thread starter JohnnyGotJacked
  • Start date

JohnnyGotJacked

Awards
first of all im aware that femara is a stronger and more expensive anti estrogen than nova and clomid. but i want to know if femara is better than clomid at stimulating test ive tryed searching but couldnt find anything.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
fermera is an aromatase inhibitor, clomid is a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator) you want to use fermera on cycle to combat bloat, clomid should be used post cycle to facilitate recovery

if your question is can you use fermera as PCT, the answer is it is not advised use a SERM like either clomid or nolva

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Femara is an aramotase inhibitor. It blocks aramotizing steriods from converting to estrogen. Nolva and Clomid are estrogen antagonists. Unlike aramotase inhibitors, estrogen anagonists do not prevent aramotizing steroids from converting, they just compete with the receptors. They can both stimulate testosterone production post cycle, but via different mechanisms of action. An aramotase inhibitor reduces total estrogen. Estrogen is a strong variable in the HTPA loop which signals the testies to produce testosterone. Estrogen antagonists do not reduce total estrogen, but because they have a higher affinity than estrogen for the targeted tissues, it fools the body into believing there is an estrogen deficit and again, testosterone is produced. However, estrogen is beneficial to maintaining gains, so estrogen antagonists are generally preferred post cycle.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
allow me to translate their big words. femara, aka letro, is used during cycle to combat bloat. it will inhibit gains somewhat so it's used as a last resort only. i've used letro and adex during cycle to combat bloat, adex seems to be the weapon of choice, for me anyway. do not use femara for PCT, stick to nolva and clomid.

Forum User X

Awards
Plus Femara kills off any sort of libido you might have had. I'm taking it now and after this bottle's done, I'm done taking it. Just not worth it.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
Plus Femara kills off any sort of libido you might have had. I'm taking it now and after this bottle's done, I'm done taking it. Just not worth it.
does arimidex kill libido too, or is this unique to femera?

pumpinfina

Awards
femera and arimidex seem to be equally effective for me. However, i stick to arimidex, Mainly becouse letro kills the libido faster

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i noticed that last time as well. letro did lower libido while adex did not.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
OME Anabolics 4
OME Post Cycle Therapy 1
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1