not to start any bsh!t but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
STFU

STFU

Awards
You wonder why bb.com is so fvcked up...

A question frequently asked, mostly because the steroid-like structure and effects of prohormones are most attractive to young bodybuilders who want to feel more like the steroid-inflated pros they look up to. Now I hate making this into an age thing. I think the most important prerequisite of use is that you know what you are doing. You have to be aware of the possible side-effects before anything else and be responsible when it comes to stacking and cycling, with the eye on safety, gains and maintenance of gains. If you can't do that, I don't care if you are sixty, go play with the kid's stuff like tribulus. These are steroidal exogenous hormones and a certain amount of responsibility comes with that. That's the reason steroids are illegal too. Some jerks just have to be protected from themselves even if that goes at the cost of the 90% of people who do have the knowledge to use these substances properly. Now as a given I would still say its not ok for anyone under 18 to use them. It might be that a few 16 and 17-year olds are capable of showing adequate responsibility in using them, and likewise a few 18+ year olds that will never have that responsibility even one day in their life. You know the type that will walk out on wife and child someday to go gamble his life-savings away in Vegas. But for anyone under 16, and anyone over that is still in growth and values his height, DO NOT TAKE PROHORMONES. I'm not saying this to be a pain or a spoil-sport, but steroidogenic substances can close the openings in epiphysial plates which will limit your growth - Permanently. So use caution and common sense with prohormones and stay away if you aren't willing to put in the time to read things like this and learn the proper use. And yes I realize I'm preaching to the choir here...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
No we don't wonder why bb.com is like it is.. WE DON'T GIVE A ****
AND FOR THAT MATTER DON'T BE STARTING ANY OF THE DAMN DRAMA OVER HERE..

and yes it is an age thing.. period..

Status
Not open for further replies.