Liguid Anastrozole

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I did a search but not much info on this stuff to help with bloat. What is the correct amount to take and is it ok if I mix the stuff with some juice? I weigh about 225 if that helps. The stuff I have is 1mg/ml

Thanks Again

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
If it's a from a reputable source, treat it like the tabs. The dose is anywhere from .25mg-1mg every day. Start at the low end and increase as needed. Everybody's different. You can mix it with whatever you want. With liquid products, I just shoot the dose into my mouth and wash it down so I know I'm getting it all. Hope this helps.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I just took once dose today to help with some bloat and I was reading another old post which said:

If you eliminate the bloat from a dbol cycle, then you're eliminating most of your gains also
The post is here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22719

So is it a bad idea to take the anastrozole?

I am not doing dbol alone like the other person in the post had planned but also taking test enanthate.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
No it's fine to take it. You will hold less water, and put on less weight as a result, which was probably what that post was reffering to. Alot of dbols "gains" come thru water weight.